Stung By a Scorpio

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wonderwall339

Stung By a Scorpio

Post by wonderwall339 » Fri May 04, 2012 8:43 am

My now ex-boyfriend is a Scorpio and we were dating for a few months. He just broke up with me after icing me out for a while. I figured he was just playing hot and cold but when he broke up with me he told me he had been icing me out because he was too afraid of hurting me.

We had gotten in an argument before the lack of communication began. I was being kind of demanding from him and I had been needing a lot of attention (I'm a Cancer). We were both really drunk when we got in this argument but what I can recall from memory was that he was telling me he was sick of pouring his heart out to me and devoting so much to me and it was too painful for him. He said he was tired of not being able to make me happy. I had never seen him this emotional and I was trying to comfort him and reassure him, but things got really weird after that. He said he wanted to go inside because he "didn't feel safe." The next day things seemed fine. It was long distance so I left to go back home and it was like as soon as I left a switched turned off. He wouldn't respond to my texts, he wouldn't acknowledge there was something wrong.

He ignored me for several weeks but would randomly text me saying things like "I'm sorry, I've been such an ass lately. I've just been really busy." Then he would go directly back to the same behavior he was apologizing for.

Eventually I confronted him and told him to figure out what he wanted. He finally sent me a message breaking up with me. In the message he basically blamed the entire thing on me, he said I'm too immature for the relationship we had. He said we are not in the right place for relationships right now. He said that I need to be able to make myself happy before I can be in a relationship. He said he really thought we were going to make it. He told me he still loved me in the message, too.

So here's what I don't get... he is still icing me out. But I thought that Scorpios were black or white/love or hate type people. If that is the case why is he icing me out and telling me he still loves me at the same time. He is claiming to not want to hurt me but hurting me by icing me out. It makes no sense to me.

Will I ever hear from him again? Is it over for good?

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Mon May 07, 2012 5:04 am

he's still in love but because of that love, he can't be with you(this is yeah, don't take this too seriously)
he knows that he's incompetent in raising a family
"not feeling safe" is never a good thing because without safety, we can't look for love(or relationship)
you must somehow make him feel secure in the relationship
well well well, i was wondering, what's your favorite color?and his?(this will help in my analysis)

wonderwall339

Post by wonderwall339 » Mon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

My favorite color is purple and his is orange.

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Mon May 07, 2012 11:13 pm

my favorite color is also orange
base on my research and stuff, u two are purrrrfect for each other(the purr, i got from rohini)
i was like him, i remember in my last relationship haha. i scream at my gf and told her that we should break up.this was after school as she went to visit me(i was really out of control then, emotionally) she was also a cancer
i would like to call her and all but i'm afraid that it'll be awkward being back together since during that 1 month, i wasn't emotionally ready for "it"
does he have a second favorite color?(this would be great)

wonderwall339

Post by wonderwall339 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:12 am

His second favorite color is purple.

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:24 am

hmmm, he probably is into being a bachelor
well, u should know him more than i do now ^_^
if i may ask for your second favorite color?

wonderwall339

Post by wonderwall339 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:31 am

My second favorite color is turquoise.

ionezation

May i come in ?

Post by ionezation » Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm

The biggest problem with the scorpio`s is that they stung whom they are in connection or one who done a virtue with them ! They are the most loyal but their nature deserves the property to stung the one closed.

For Scorpio man matches cancer woman
For Scorpio woman matches scorpio or aquarius man
For pisces woman ... cancer man is the 10000% match
For Pisces man ... cancer woman 10000% match.
For Cancer man ... cancer,pisces and scorpio woman
For Cancer woman....cancer man !

thats i think the best matches ! what you say ?
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Rohiniranjan

Re: May i come in ?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 13, 2012 11:35 pm

ionezation wrote:The biggest problem with the scorpio`s is that they stung whom they are in connection or one who done a virtue with them ! They are the most loyal but their nature deserves the property to stung the one closed.

For Scorpio man matches cancer woman
For Scorpio woman matches scorpio or aquarius man
For pisces woman ... cancer man is the 10000% match
For Pisces man ... cancer woman 10000% match.
For Cancer man ... cancer,pisces and scorpio woman
For Cancer woman....cancer man !

thats i think the best matches ! what you say ?

Anu,

Are you going by the newspaper sunsign classification of people, when you say cancer man, pisces woman etc? Or te ascendant, moon, mars, venus, Vesta etc...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

ionezation

:)

Post by ionezation » Mon May 14, 2012 8:57 pm

how sagittarius you are :)

well sir thats all my prespective .... i m learning astrology but stuck du to some personal circumstances. I have all my friend male/female are pisces since my childhood, thats take me to astrology otherwise i was just a loonly boy. Scorpio`s are there and its for sure that they stung to those who do virture with them ! by the way, i dont go with the newspaper astrology. Nowadays i m learning traits and characteristics of each zodiac !

i m cancer and i`ll go with cancer lady !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Rohiniranjan

Re: :)

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon May 14, 2012 10:49 pm

ionezation wrote:how sagittarius you are :)

well sir thats all my prespective .... i m learning astrology but stuck du to some personal circumstances. I have all my friend male/female are pisces since my childhood, thats take me to astrology otherwise i was just a loonly boy. Scorpio`s are there and its for sure that they stung to those who do virture with them ! by the way, i dont go with the newspaper astrology. Nowadays i m learning traits and characteristics of each zodiac !

i m cancer and i`ll go with cancer lady !
Dear Anu,
My question was pointed, actually, though not 'stinging'!  :smt004  I assume that you are labelling based on tropical sunsign! Which is used in newspaper horoscope columns and the booklets that show up around christmas for next year!  :)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

ionezation

:)

Post by ionezation » Wed May 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Sir i dont read newspaper for horoscopes and unwanted stuff i know what were you pointing at neither i go for cheap booklets that shows the characteristics written by lame writers..... I m learning astrology but halted it due to my exams after a this month i`ll go for it again.... well leave this querral its worthless !

Rohiniranjan

Re: :)

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 17, 2012 1:42 am

ionezation wrote:Sir i dont read newspaper for horoscopes and unwanted stuff i know what were you pointing at neither i go for cheap booklets that shows the characteristics written by lame writers..... I m learning astrology but halted it due to my exams after a this month i`ll go for it again.... well leave this querral its worthless !
Dear Anu,

I do not wish to upset you or the 'ambience', but about scorpio, I had heard sometime ago, that it represents the scorpion, and the eagle and also the "dove!"

The LAST one, I had been told also belongs biologically and zoologically to the Eagle family!

No guaranties but please do google research.

Light, Love, Metamorphosis!  :smt007
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Sat May 19, 2012 9:22 pm

yeah you are right ... Grey Lizard, The Eagle and now is Scorpio .... i m not saying just without doing experiment ... my elder brother is SCORPIO and unfortunately he showed his VENOMOUS nature ... i have stopped talking with him since last year !

thats why i see the topic and posted in !

Return to “Western Astrology”