Some Reassurance.....please?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nyree

Some Reassurance.....please?

Post by Nyree » Sun May 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could take a quick look at my chart.  It doesn't have to be anything in depth.

I'm just very concerned about my future for the next year or so.

The changes are:  I'm moving to California in the next few months. Although I don't feel I'll have any trouble getting a job out there, you never know in today's world.  If career could be looked at, that would be awesome.

I am a writer...a science fiction writer to be exact.  I should be finished with what I think is a phenomenal book (and I would never say that unless I knew it really had potential) by the time I move to Cali.  If you see anything in my chart related to that, that would be great too!

I've been told I will meet my husband soon by a vedic astrologer so I was wondering if that also shows up in the western chart and maybe a few details on that area of my life.....which I might have neglected in the past, hahaha   :smt002

Thank you so much in advance for any info you can provide and please let me know if I need to provide the readers anything more

January 11th, 1973

Lakenheath, England

5:25 AM

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:18 pm

If you want a reading you are in the wrong forum, plus YOU need to get a chart from astro.com instead of some here creating it for you!!

Get a free natal chart from ASTRO.COM, save to hard drive (right mouse click), upload to free hosting site like photobucket or imageshack and then post a ‘direct link’ on here.... you can, if you wish in photobucket block out all personal data by going to edit, bottom left ‘switch to advanced editor’ on the left vertical toolbar, select eraser which is pink/white, save as copy or replace original as…. please follow the above directions closely, without shortcuts. Lots of people post a link from astro’s- web browser that expires within few hours and this is a common mistake….. so please follow above closely! You can also get free 6months transit forecast by Robert Hand a famous astrologer and author

First you need to understand you are not the sum total of your sun sign. There are 10planets in a natal chart and they can be in any one of 12 houses...so that’s 144 combinations for each planet. Next, mercury can only be upto one sign away from your sun sign and venus can only be upto two signs away. Your natal chart is as unique as your fingerprints.

Planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how they express are *aspects.* the aspects are simply mathematical matters, which one planet makes to another. Think back to your school days, when an opposition = 180' and a square =90' a trine =120' and these aspects are 'facets of your personality'

The houses are like the backdrop of a stage, the setting if you like, the planets are like actors and the aspects are how the planets behave in that settings/stage...

where to get free readings.
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... 6c7477c154
Ascendant/sun signs
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... 02f23d3dff
start with basics
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... c857db25d4
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”