What is my ascendant as I don't have a planet?!

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stephybabes92

What is my ascendant as I don't have a planet?!

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:00 pm

What is my rising sign as I don't have a planet in my first house?
Have attached the chart.

Stephanie xx
Attachments
bc.png
bc.png (122.15 KiB) Viewed 5787 times
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

narayanbhatt

Post by narayanbhatt » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:41 am

Post up your birth details

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:27 pm

narayanbhatt wrote:Post up your birth details
I have found out it is Scorpio.

So sun sign is Cap, moon is in Pisces and rising sign is Scorpio.

Why do I have so many planets in my 2nd house?
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:04 pm

stephybabes92 wrote:
narayanbhatt wrote:Post up your birth details
I have found out it is Scorpio.

So sun sign is Cap, moon is in Pisces and rising sign is Scorpio.

Why do I have so many planets in my 2nd house?
"Capricorn/Pisces
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign is harmonious and interesting. You have a receptive temperament and you're strongly influenced by outside impressions and environment. You mix a very practical, serious and ambitious side, with a somewhat restless and variable personality. It may be hard, sometimes, for you to exhibit the firmness and steady purpose so often attributed to Capricorn. Often this is overshadowed by a sentimental and sympathetic touch to your nature. You have an intuitive insight that makes you very aware of the feelings of others. You have a rather serious and penetrating interest in life, and to you, most issues seem to have depth and complexity. Honest and trustworthy, you would never resort to trickery or deceit. You are thorough in your work and eager to know all you can about a variety of things. Your nature is very humanitarian and you are likely to be much less materialistic than many fellow Capricorn natives. In personal relationships, you need to exercise discrimination, overcoming a somewhat passive tendency that makes you susceptible to the influences of others"
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/sun ... tml#Pisces

"Scorpio Ascendant people have a lot of presence. There is something about them that tells the world that they are not to be pushed around. Their manner commands respect, and in some cases, fear. Scorpio rising people can be quiet or loud, but they always seem powerful and determined.  

You either love or hate Scorpio rising people— they are rarely people who go through life unnoticed. In fact, some of them are confused when faced with the fact that they get such strong reactions from others. They seem to look right through people, seeing through superficiality. This can be quite intimidating to some, and intriguing to others. Scorpio rising people, in their dealings with others, look for answers by reading between the lines. Surface details are discarded when they are getting a feel for people and situations around them.

Scorpio rising people value their privacy so much, it can border on paranoia. They have a strong need to control their environment and are experts at strategy. Rarely people who will blow their chances with impatience, they plan out their moves carefully and deliberately, relying on their awesome ability to feel out others and situations.

Scorpio rising natives are drawn to down-to-earth, natural partners. Reliability in their partner is very important. They generally look for complete commitment and have little patience with flighty partners"
http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiacscorpio.html

planets in 2/3 is a stellium. I've seen your chart somewhere, have you posted on Yahoo Answers??
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:04 pm

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:34 pm

I need to see a photo if you to tell you you're rising sign......we look like our ascendent.
".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:29 pm

iluminaughty wrote:I need to see a photo if you to tell you you're rising sign......we look like our ascendent.
really? so what about family genetics??
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:12 am

Hi Astrologer50,

The person whom we are is always a product of both nature (family genetics) and nurture (what happens to us at and after the moment of our birth).

Scientists call this our environment.

Astrologers believe that the ascendant signs in the sky at the exact moment of our birth are an important part of our environment, which is why they ask you for this required information in such detail.

They are heavily into interpreting astrological signs in the heavens, but this does not mean that they do not simultaneously believe that family genetics has a role to play in making you who you are.

Respectfully yours,

EoT

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:36 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Hi Astrologer50,

The person whom we are is always a product of both nature (family genetics) and nurture (what happens to us at and after the moment of our birth).

Scientists call this our environment.

Astrologers believe that the ascendant signs in the sky at the exact moment of our birth are an important part of our environment, which is why they ask you for this required information in such detail.

They are heavily into interpreting astrological signs in the heavens, but this does not mean that they do not simultaneously believe that family genetics has a role to play in making you who you are.

Respectfully yours,

EoT
I am not saying environmental matters do not come into the equation but what you look like is still *mostly* family genetics.

what you LOOK like is family genetics, astrology cannot tell you your skin colour either, in fact your chart cannot even tell if you are male or female. It cannot tell if you are Royalty or born into poverty or middle class. Ascendant is about behaviour not looks.

Ascendant sign physical traits
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/sh ... hp?t=25131
find your Ascendant sign traits, decanates description
http://www.elbertwade.com/atlas.html

Return to “Western Astrology”