How might transit Neptune squaring ( a planet in) 8th House feel?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hyacinthe

How might transit Neptune squaring ( a planet in) 8th House feel?

Post by hyacinthe » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:00 am

I have this transit currently ( I have Saturn in 8 natal).
I already found several interpretations for Neptune squaring Saturn....BUT can't find anything on when its an 8th house planet being squared..

Anyone have any info?  Thanks!  :smt009

KnockTurnAll

Post by KnockTurnAll » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:55 am

Usually the House in which a planet occupies is where the planet invests it's energy. Therefore, I would assume that the transit Neptune squaring your 8th House Saturn will focus it's intensive energy within that House, and the attributes associated with that House.

Firstly, as you have probably researched, Transiting Neptune Squaring Natal Saturn is not an easy transit to deal with; Transit Neptune tries to confuse and doubt the stable energy of Saturn, weakening Saturn, and producing the 'negative' qualities associated with Neptune (as the square aspect brings tension with the two planets' energies, so the effects of Neptune will therefore be more negative than positive, as the square aspect is a hard aspect, and tries to bring out the worst in order to teach and challenge).

This squaring transit is therefore being challenged in your 8th House; suggesting that you will be challenged with 8th House associations, e.g. other peoples money, sex, death, inheritance, spirituality, etc. Therefore, the Neptune and Saturn squaring energy will changeling you in these areas. You may find yourself confused, unmotivated and trying to search for something/someone that keeps you 'sane', in terms of trying to hold onto your reality (Saturn) and trying to connect to something real (Scorpio/8th House). However, you will often find (because of Neptune's influence) that the things or people you find are not always what they seem, or what they appear to be; not everything will be black and white.

I hope this helps :-)

astrologer50

Re: How might transit Neptune squaring ( a planet in) 8th House feel?

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 pm

hyacinthe wrote:I have this transit currently ( I have Saturn in 8 natal).
I already found several interpretations for Neptune squaring Saturn....BUT can't find anything on when its an 8th house planet being squared..

Anyone have any info?  Thanks!  :smt009
All transits simply act as background influences until they make a mathematical aspect to another planet or angle ie: Ascendant and Midheaven.

learn about transits
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... b86c5cba1e

learn how to read an ephemeris, the glyphs are the shorthand for signs/planets
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/sh ... hp?t=42496

I have this the other way around at the moment ie: T Saturn conjunct N Neptune.  :smt009

"Transiting Neptune conjunct your natal Saturn. This can be a very difficult transit. Saturn represents the reality that we perceive due to our agnoia, but Neptune represents a different level of reality where paradoxes are common. This is a time when your beliefs may be questioned and found inadequate. As you become increasingly disoriented, you will probably question what is real and what is not. Often this transit coincides with a great disappointment that leads to disillusionment, self doubt and lack of self confidence. Fear is also a common problem at this time, especially irrational fear with no obvious basis. Often it feels like the structures upon which you have built your life, and have come to depend on, are no longer dependable."
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transi ... aturn.html
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

hyacinthe

Post by hyacinthe » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks for your comments .. ....

...T.Saturn conjunct Neptune??? EEEk I have that coming up shortly, early Oct.   (Been worrying about that as well and my Nep is in the 7th house..gulp )

Already with T Nep squaring my 8th Hse Sat I've been feeling as if I'm unravelling on an inner level, and not coping with life..

(then on top, T Saturn going thru my 7th Hs - going to hit Sun & Merc  by conjunction next year..and I'm a nervous wreck already now ..)

How are you feeling/ coping with your T Sat conj Nep?
I'm interested to know..

I've been into astrology for 20 yrs, have many books, but i'm no astrologer because I'm no good at assimilating all the technical side...although I can read an ephemeris.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm having T Saturn conjunct natal neptune myself now, and all transits just *set off* the natal planets aspects. So yes, I've felt lots of uncertainty, due to conditions beyond my control really. Neptune is in opposition to luminaries, so when T Saturn was opp moon yes I was short on finances and rather low, but not depressed.

Next week however, my chart ruler Uranus will trine my MC so am hoping that work will improve, which it should do with the trine aspect.

Wishing you well
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”