7th house analysis

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

oriel

7th house analysis

Post by oriel » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:29 am

Okay so I have a question..I have a pisces on my 7th house and also my north node is in the 7th house,my moon and mars are also in the 7th house but both don't have any aspects to each other...I've read that 7th house rules partnership,marriage,business,spouse and lover etc...

North node represents lessons to be learned or some say karma?So that could mean  one of my lesson to be learned in this lifetime would be about partnership?,since my mars is in pisces does it make my mars' energy weaker?what could be your analysis with this kind of placements?

astrologer50

Re: 7th house analysis

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:23 pm

oriel wrote:Okay so I have a question..I have a pisces on my 7th house and also my north node is in the 7th house,my moon and mars are also in the 7th house but both don't have any aspects to each other...I've read that 7th house rules partnership,marriage,business,spouse and lover etc...

North node represents lessons to be learned or some say karma?So that could mean  one of my lesson to be learned in this lifetime would be about partnership?,since my mars is in pisces does it make my mars' energy weaker?what could be your analysis with this kind of placements?
please post your natal chart picture instead of data like this as most people are visually orientated. Well at leas myself anyway.

"North Node in Libra and/or in the Seventh House
With North Node in Libra, our South Node is in Aries. With North Node in the seventh house, our South Node is in the first house.
A tendency to rely on the self so much as to alienate important others in our lives, to be excessively competitive to the point of a me-first attitude, to take things personally, and to be impatient, rash, and impulsive at the expense of personal happiness are some of the issues this position suggests. With this position, we need to work on sensitizing ourselves to the needs of others, to learn tact and cooperation, to put ourselves in another's shoes, and to let go of an overwhelming self-consciousness that is blocking our desire to win.

We are often afraid of the demands that a partner might put on us, and we don't naturally look for feedback, preferring to act on the moment—on our own hunches and impulses. But for however hard we push ourselves, our plans will be blocked until we stop to consider the other side. We tend to go it alone, often passing up opportunities for growth because we are too focused on our own personal survival. Our impulses and instincts are overloaded, lacking in perspective, and acting upon them will often bring us strife—that is, until we learn to look at the other side, perhaps through the eyes of another. Through partnership, and through cooperation with others, we will attain the inner balance necessary for us to achieve our goals.

North Node in Pisces and/or in the Twelfth House
With North Node in Pisces, our South Node is in Virgo. With North Node in the twelfth house, our South Node is in the sixth house.
A tendency to worry unremittingly, to be plagued by vague (and sometimes not so vague) feelings of guilt about under-performing, to lack faith and trust in a larger more spiritual plan, and to over-analyze ourselves and others are some of the issues this position suggests. With this position, we need to put some faith in spiritual powers or the "big picture", to let go of some of our fears that we are not doing enough, to love ourselves and others with more compassion and understanding, and to be humble, feeling safe in the knowledge that we (and others) are not perfect. We need to trust and develop our imagination, as well as our capacity for compassion.

Learning to let go of some of our obsessions with rules, details, and fears of not doing things perfectly will help us to achieve a greater sense of balance and to ease our fear of failure and guilty feelings. "
http://www.cafeastrology.com/northnodesouthnode.html

Your question is interesting and there is plenty of help on tribes learn astrology is a vast reference library with every topic under the sea astrologically.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”