Could we be soulmates?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Spartan040

Could we be soulmates?

Post by Spartan040 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:06 am

My name is Alexander, and I was born at 5:20 PM on February 28, 1997. I live in Alachua, FL, I was born in Gainesville, FL, and so was the girl who I am interested in. She lives in Gainesville. Her name is Cameron, she's 16 as well, she was born on November 5th, 1996 (early AM, not sure exactly what time). I want to know, could she be my soulmate? Do we have compatibility? She hasn't shown any mutual interest in me but I sure do like her, any thoughts? Ask any additional questions you need.

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:18 am

Charts please and I'll try to help you.

Get a free printout here.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?& ... &pa=mobile

Also send photo of yourself.....I'll tell you if your birtimes off....never trust hospitals.

Here's what your chart should look like :

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... d8d308.gif

Danny
".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:07 am

OK....sorry I got chewed out by the site owner today for asking for photos and for posting links to other sites........ I'll have to wing it........sorry ........she says it is not necessary to see someone physically..... But that is fuckkkin BULLSHIITT .......my grandfather was born in 1928......had no birth records ...at the time.(,later that year an old memoir box was willed to him...birth records,)....and I guessed his time within three minutes just by looking at him.........so that's bullshit......

Thanks Danny
Last edited by iluminaughty on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:40 am, edited 8 times in total.

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:31 am

".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:44 am

I am going to use 300 am for your sweetheart

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:03 am

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:14 am

I'm seeing some VERY NICE interaction between you two........wow....... Your mars conjunct her Venus...... POWERFUL.........I see some power struggles that you may or may not accept......

give me some time because I'm a very slow person I'm going to have to look into this but what stood out was that her son conjuncts your moon .....there is a very strong bond...... It all depends on how macho you are as a male....if you are if you're willing to allow a female to wear the pants in a relationship.   ...... Maybe you're more androgynous I don't know I'm going to have to study your chart

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:22 am

your moons sextile ......not so bad.........yes it's not real deep but its not bad

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:33 am

Your son opposes her moon.......not bad.......take alittle work..... But after getting used to one another It could work....

She's probably going to want to take control a lot...

she's a Scorpio number one and number two her sign in Scorpio conjuncts your moon in Scorpio .....so you're going to have to submit to her power .....It just depends on what kind of person you are..... Youre Leo rising I don't know you seem pretty dominant male.

But the thing I just noticed is your asc ruler the Sun is conjunct Venus and in the 7th house ....so you are a compromiser and you are destined for marriage.... sorry I don't mean to rain on your parade ....I'm a bachelor by nature ....I've been married three times I hated it..... but you on the other hand would love it.... that's what you're destined to do .....you love compromise....
so go for it

You and her both have mercury and water signs very harmonious communication. Looks beautiful water signs are intuitive so y'all can finish each others sentences
Last edited by iluminaughty on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:52 am

A lot of this is going to be hard to read without her birth time see if you can grab her birth certificate and look at it

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:57 am

Another cool thing I just noticed.......... Is her Mars and moon conjunction in Virgo actually sets in your first house...... that's great that means that you turn her on.........her mars also opposes the Pisces planets you have in your 7th house.... which happens to be your Ascendant ruler.... so her attraction to you is strong you do excite her ....that's cool .....I know this personally because my first wife had her Virgo Mars sitting in my first house and it was a very strong physical attraction ....we did have excitement ......though we were young and we fought a lot ........many things to say about this relationship but I will never say that it would be boring....yours I mean
Last edited by iluminaughty on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:19 am

You asked could we be soulmates.....not soulmates but fated mates (is the proper terminology)....and that's going to be very hard to tell without her birth time........ you are talking about the soul incarnation..... youre  talking about something that's very heavy subject matter .....this is serious business .....people talk about soulmates like theyre talking about movies that they watched.... most people have no clue what a soulmate truly is. .......... There is a difference between a soul mate and a fated relationship...... it's not simply another world it's another universe ......another super universe even........most new agers really have no business talking about soulmates ..... To do that you must first be able to explain the soul and I've only met maybe two people on the planet who can truly explain the soul....... even though there are relationships on this planet that last they are not SOUL MATE relationships they are fated relationships .......from what I have learned .....and I'll probably make many enemies by saying ....but I'm used to it I have enemies everywhere I really don't give a shiit........ I know what I'm talking about....i.would say few people in the New Age community have a real clue about what soulmate relationships are....... many times they're not even physical ......... True soulmate relationships or twin ray relationships are only given to souls who have a connection with their Oversoul ......most people on the planet are under the fates ......are under the karmas..... are under the wheel...... and  will never connect with the higher soul that exists in the higher heavens that is not under karma....... that is what a true soulmate is........ it is your twin self that you left before you fell into this experiment called the wheel of karma....... most people have relationships that are simply fated....... that is to say their relationships have already been predetermined and decided by the demigods who rule this local experimental quarantined zone of the universe...... so it has nothing to do with being a soul mate .....what it has to do with is : this is a person or and energy that you were connected with in a past life..... that you recognize... A. and B. a person or a energy that you recognize as a means to work out a lesson of karma in the present and the future...... I'm going to say this and its going to make me a heretic in the astrological community....... but every one of these people who disagree with me can kiss my ass..... because its true...... and the  egyptian Gnostics wrote it down ......you cannot determine a soul mate or a soul relationship with astrology.......the soul exists beyond the 12 signs of the zodiac. in a region of the cosmos that is unfallen non quarantined non experimental.......sorry to be the bearer of bad news......but that's the facts.......the Egyptian gnostics back me up. What you can determine from astrology are fated relationships karmic patterns ........of the lower animal  soul........but not of the higher Oversoul
Last edited by iluminaughty on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:54 am, edited 8 times in total.

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:24 am

So to finally answer your question.... I'm going to say..... my gut is telling me that this is temporary .....and this is not going to be a permanent thing...... I could be wrong but that's what I feel I'm sorry..... Its fun enjoy it while it lasts

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:04 pm

the natal charts are not enough information we need to see a synastry bi wheel from astro.com AND the aspect grid.

The problem here for you is comparing two people’s charts in astrology its called Synastry, but it doesn’t work off *SIGNS* but mathematical aspects one chart makes to another. What attracts you to another person usually is their ASCENDANT sign or MC sign, but not Sun sign. This Ascendant sign is the chemistry, lust and attraction factor. It would be excellent if someone's sun, moon, mercury, venus conjuncts your Ascendant or Descendant/marriage house. The angles are very sensitive in synastry. The type of bi wheel needed to evaluate a synastry are only available from Astro but they are free and easy to get

Do NOT make the mistake of copy/paste from address bar as the chart will disappear. When copy/pasting link into your thread, make sure press *enter* after link. Your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data. THIS first link (above) shows you how to get the all important **aspect grid**
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... plesyn.jpg
this is what a synastry bi wheel looks like
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... ctgrid.jpg
this is what an aspect grid looks like. THE commonest mistake is not reducing the orbs ratio, please look at my charts above and follow directions closely.
This aspect grid is found by going above left of chart picture

7th house planets, rulers
http://blogs.astroved.com/the-seventh-house-about-you/
Relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/sh ... hp?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/sh ... hp?p=25440

Your question is interesting and there is plenty of help available on tribes learn astrology synastry  - its a vast reference library with every topic

Return to “Western Astrology”