"Double" Venus and Mars Conjunction?? Synastry

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

katiekmk

"Double" Venus and Mars Conjunction?? Synastry

Post by katiekmk » Fri May 23, 2014 3:31 pm

I've been looking into Venus and Mars conjunctions, but when I search a "double" Venus/Mars conjunct the only results I get are either female Venus conjunct male Mars or vice versa, I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere what the case would be like if both female Venus and Mars are conjunct both male Venus and Mars.
My chart:
Sun-Scorpio
Moon-Aries
Rising-Sag
Mercury-Scorpio
Venus-Sag
Mars-Sag
Jupiter-Sag

His chart:
Sun-Sag
Moon-Capricorn
Rising-Scorpio
Mercury-Sag
Venus-Sag
Mars-Sag
Jupiter-Scorpio

I'd appreciate any insight on this seemingly rare aspect (:

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:18 am

Give me your full chart and I'll try to help you.

[external link removed]

Also send photo of yourself.....I'll tell you if your birtimes off....never trust hospitals.

Here's what your chart should look like :

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... d8d308.gif

Danny

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Problem here is synastry does NOT work off signs but maths and mars/venus conjunct in the natal chart is an *infidelity marker* and someone who is highly sexed. So unless the orbs are no more than + or - 3' then they would not be considered a conjunction.

"Venus conjunct other person's Mars
The romantic and sexual attraction between you is almost irresistible. This relationship is one that was probably "more than just friends" from the start. The intensity of your feelings for one another is unlikely to fade over time, and you find much fulfillment in your love for each other. Even if you go your separate ways, it is likely that both of you will always remember each other for the passion you once enjoyed. The Mars person epitomizes the sexual energy and body ego that the Venus person finds attractive. The kind of chemistry that you share is such that even if you did not match each other's physical ideal, you would see each other as ideal nevertheless. This type of chemistry is fantastic when it is a short-term affair, and can get tricky when the relationship is longer standing. Although the chemistry always exists between you, the passion that it generates is harder to handle when all of the "other" parts of a relationship develop, because sometimes the energy is transmuted or mischanneled, and arguments over petty things are the result. This is an erotic aspect, however, and, regardless of gender, the Mars person is likely to assume the sexual role traditionally associated with masculine, and the Venus person with feminine. You know how to push each other's buttons."

If you don't have a correct TOB for the other person, just use 12noon, if you use TOB unknown then it won't create a bi wheel....when copy/pasting link make sure you do *enter* after link. Do not make the mistake of copy/pasting from address bar as the links will disappear. Just remember your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data. You can only get this quality of synastry bi wheel from ASTRO! With an aspect grid. No other site offers Free charts like these, so don’t even bother looking. If you are making the effort to get this synastry biwheel, please make the extra effort and get the aspect grid as in many ways its more important!!

please read my above thread and if you are still interested please make a new post and include the correct chart AND *aspect grid* If you don't have a correct TOB for the other person, just use 12noon, if you use TOB unknown then it won't create a bi wheel....when copy/pasting link make sure you press *enter* after link or we may not be able to access your link.

So to answer your question: Who knows if this relationship could work out, without Synastry chart and aspect grid its *all* guessimate

Do NOT make the mistake of copy/paste from address bar as the chart will disappear. When copy/pasting link into your thread, make sure press *enter* after link. Your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data. THIS first link (above) shows you how to get the all important **aspect grid**
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... plesyn.jpg
this is what a synastry bi wheel looks like
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... ctgrid.jpg
this is what an aspect grid looks like. THE commonest mistake is not reducing the orbs ratio, please look at my charts above and follow directions closely.
This aspect grid is found by going above left of chart picture

Good luck and enjoy the experience, listen to your 'gut instinct’ and you won’t go far wrong. I feel people come in/out of our lives for reason, perhaps you have to teach him something, or you have to learn something from him, but there is always an exchange. Astrology should be used for guidance as nothing in life OR synastry is set in stone
There is a saying "The stars imply, but do NOT compel" which I think is appropriate in this context. Tough relationships can offer an opportunity for a major shift and personal growth, some can take a lot of hard work, others just seem to flow.

[all links to external websites have been removed]

Return to “Western Astrology”