Please help me understand my yod?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

saren

Please help me understand my yod?

Post by saren » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi everyone, i am new here. I have attached my chart. My question is about a yod (isocelses triangle) i have showing on my chart, it's 2 quinquxes adjoining a sextile.

natal chiron in taurus, 4th house quinquxes both neptune in sag, 11th house and pluto in libra, 9th house, as well neptune and pluto form a sextile. It's a yod  right ?

Can you explain what this means psychologically? Thank you
Attachments
transitchart.gif
transitchart.gif (109.8 KiB) Viewed 4953 times

Rohiniranjan

Re: Please help me understand my yod?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:33 pm

saren wrote:Hi everyone, i am new here. I have attached my chart. My question is about a yod (isocelses triangle) i have showing on my chart, it's 2 quinquxes adjoining a sextile.

natal chiron in taurus, 4th house quinquxes both neptune in sag, 11th house and pluto in libra, 9th house, as well neptune and pluto form a sextile. It's a yod  right ?

Can you explain what this means psychologically? Thank you
Have always been fascinated by the YOD which is also poetically signified in tropical astrology as 'The Finger of God'! Unfortunately, I am not a tropical astrologer so cannot tell you more :-(, but hopefully, will learn more from what experienced colleagues wiser in tropical astrology might share with us. In jyotish, curiously, the quincunx is considered a 'difficult' aspect (shad-ashtaka or two planets placed 6th and 8th from one another); however, the symmetrically-placed double quincunx (YOD) is incorporated partly in a combination or yoga known as Viparita Raja Yoga, which means: A kingly combination through reversals (of interpretations or of NORMs)!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:04 am

I have a yod.....its nasty......rising sign is the finger position.

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... 6845c3.gif

Let me tell you about my life. And its not a lie or stretch.
My Life reads like a sci fi movie . its too weird to even write.But i Swear every word is true.Illuminati blood. Descended from Edward 1 and Hanovers. Also from Ninth president William H. Harrison. Nine different legal names .Military family. From Roswell NM . my family were quarantined in 1947 when the alien crashed. They were friends with the ranch owner. I was born on a air force base to an air force family. my entire family saw Michael the archangel appear at my birth in the delivery room at the hospital where I was born .as a child a teen and at 22 years old, I would watch doors physically open and close by them selves.I was abducted by a craft with my cousin and a friend near stephenville tx in 1989.We talk about it to this day amongst ourselves. that begin my first of THREE close encounters. In 1993 in Arlington Texas, i time teleported to ancient Lemuria right in front of the eyes of my friends,then returned back to my time and residence. We talk about it to this day amongst ourselves in amazement.I am also a 32 degree freemason. Shriner. And in the o.t.o. of aleister Crowley ....My best friend and third cousin is an MK Ultra super-soldier. Who grew up in many of the underground bases/D.U.M.B.S.and has photographic evidence to prove it.He has SEEN all of the clandestine activities with his own eyes that David Icke and Bill Schnoebelen speak of.I have seen things that would require YEARS of PTSD treatment if it were not for the Light. In the military I received painful torture. I turned to light work and astrology to help clear my negative aura and energy.
".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:50 pm

iluminaughty wrote:I have a yod.....its nasty......rising sign is the finger position.

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... 6845c3.gif

Let me tell you about my life. And its not a lie or stretch.
My Life reads like a sci fi movie . its too weird to even write.But i Swear every word is true.Illuminati blood. Descended from Edward 1 and Hanovers. Also from Ninth president William H. Harrison. Nine different legal names .Military family. From Roswell NM . my family were quarantined in 1947 when the alien crashed. They were friends with the ranch owner. I was born on a air force base to an air force family. my entire family saw Michael the archangel appear at my birth in the delivery room at the hospital where I was born .as a child a teen and at 22 years old, I would watch doors physically open and close by them selves.I was abducted by a craft with my cousin and a friend near stephenville tx in 1989.We talk about it to this day amongst ourselves. that begin my first of THREE close encounters. In 1993 in Arlington Texas, i time teleported to ancient Lemuria right in front of the eyes of my friends,then returned back to my time and residence. We talk about it to this day amongst ourselves in amazement.I am also a 32 degree freemason. Shriner. And in the o.t.o. of aleister Crowley ....My best friend and third cousin is an MK Ultra super-soldier. Who grew up in many of the underground bases/D.U.M.B.S.and has photographic evidence to prove it.He has SEEN all of the clandestine activities with his own eyes that David Icke and Bill Schnoebelen speak of.I have seen things that would require YEARS of PTSD treatment if it were not for the Light. In the military I received painful torture. I turned to light work and astrology to help clear my negative aura and energy.
Thanks for sharing!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:58 pm

learn all about yods and quincunx here BUT you do not have a yod as the apex is Chiron which is not a planet and is therefore invalid

Moderator note:

Links to external websites are not allowed to be posted on these forums. This board is not for self promotion or free advertising.  If you continue to break these rules in spite of the warnings which I have given you to the contrary, then I will be forced to take further disciplinary action to prevent you from being responsible for other members who are doing the right thing losing their postings at the same time as yours are removed. This will be your final warning.

EoT

Moirrust

Post by Moirrust » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:25 am

baab ji will help u to know about u career and marrige ..check this...

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:35 am

Moirrust wrote:baab ji will help u to know about u career and marrige ..check this...

If they person wanted Indian Vedic astrology response i am sure they could find the correct forum on here :smt018

Return to “Western Astrology”