Career/Natal Chart

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

venusrising2319

Career/Natal Chart

Post by venusrising2319 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Hello all! I just need some guidance as to what maybe I could be best at for career/vocation. I currently work in the nursing field as a nurses aide. My goal is to eventually be a nurse. I do feel like helping people is what I should be doing. Actually I know it's what I should be doing. But I sometimes feel like the restrictions with nursing and stress that it won't be permanent. I hope in explaining my self the right way. If there are any, what are some areas I could be successful in that involves me helping people.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (306.83 KiB) Viewed 3909 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (157.72 KiB) Viewed 3909 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (100.04 KiB) Viewed 3909 times

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:16 am

I must ask you kindly to get a chart format I'm better at reading....with asteroids and stars and points.
Give me your full chart and I'll try to help you.

Get a free printout here.

Also send photo of yourself.....I'll tell you if your birtimes off....never trust hospitals.

Here's what your chart should look like :

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... d8d308.gif

Danny

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:58 pm

"Cancer Midheaven is sensitive to the feelings and thoughts of those surrounding them. They understand how to go with the flow, which can make it easier for them to adapt to most situations. Even so, it does not change who they are at their core.

Individuals born with a Midheaven in Cancer are good planners that can organize and direct both their own lives and the lives of all those around them. They understand how to let others be themselves, fully expecting that others will respect who they are in return. They truly care about others and want to help, but depending on the situation, they also know how to remain aloof. They are natural nurturers, and have a conscious appreciation for food, since that is a fundamental way to nurture. People with a Cancer Midheaven, while seemingly mild, are not afraid to fight for whatever they want. They believe all hardships heal with work and time.

When they need to rejuvenate, Cancer Midheaven knows how to rest and renew themselves. They are naturally creative in everything they do, whether it is in the kitchen or in caring for others. Creativity becomes blocked when they cannot express their thoughts and emotions. Psychic upheaval, removal of the obstacle or jumpstarting their creativity are all useful in removing these blockages.

The innate restlessness that resides in Cancer Midheaven may cause many changes or at least some highs and lows in their career. They need a career where they can connect with those they work with, and use their intuition. They like to feel respected and responsible. They are very sensitive regarding their reputation and standing. They do well in a career that serves the public in some fashion.

Cancer Midheaven may find themselves the center of attention, either on purpose or by accident. They may become famous or infamous, depending on the circumstances. Careers in lecturing, politics, or other public office may beckon. They identify strongly with their career and reputation. They may enter a family business or work with women, babies, food, housing or retail. Healing, pediatrics, education, or social work may be fulfilling.

The Cancer Midheaven is trustworthy and likeable, which helps them network efficiently. They often mentor others. Many with this sign ended up parenting themselves in some form, facing the world without the proper preparation. They may be easily bruised socially. Even so, once they find their niche that speaks to them, they are ambitious. The one thing that can stand in their way is their hesitancy. They may make a nice big stride, then get frightened and insecure and backtrack for a while. Change may be difficult for them personally, while they may be the catalyst for change in those around them.

Those with a Midheaven in Cancer long for stability, but must instigate the change in their circumstances, which causes instability. It is a constant battle for them due to their Watery nature. Overall, it is more important that they connect with their career somehow rather than seek optimal success. It is these connections that provide them with the stability they seek."

[external links removed]

Why is Midheaven So important for Career?
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... e995d1.jpg
MC signs

with MC ruler Moon stuck in 4th with a stellium of planets you will probably find yourself working from home or in family business.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:02 pm

you have a massive amount in earth/capricorn but this also creates a lack in other elements ie: fire air and water. These three planets are now 'singletons' and well worth researching.

Your Jupiter is retrograde which makes one a little less sociable. l

"Jupiter Retrograde
* has doubts about what they deserve and so ...
* finds it easy to settle for crumbs
* feels superior in some way inside
* abundance is felt on the inside
* looks inside for answers to religious questions

Jupiter represents the principles of expansion, gambling, speculation, luck, opportunities, optimism, abundance, travel, higher education, teaching, religion and philosophy. Approximately four months a year, this planet slips into retrograde. When it does, you are likely to see its influence roll through your life and society around you. Plans have a tendency to implode. Jupiter retrograde influences us internally to look within to seek new meanings. You may find you can best use these opportunities to revaluate your life and reach new levels of awareness and understanding.

If Jupiter is retrograde in your natal chart, you have a very rich internal life. You actually make your own luck. Abundance is felt within as you search the world looking to discover truth and develop a broader philosophy of life and living. At the same time, you may feel hesitant about involving yourself too deeply in others affairs or sharing your views out of a concern for being thought so different that you may be cast out by public opinion. Speculations may not bring you all the external rewards you seek, but each time you take a chance, your adventures allow you to gain from a wide variety of experiences. You must remain open and honest with yourself in order to expand your spirituality and allow your inner voice to guide you. "

Return to “Western Astrology”