same planets in signs - good or bad thing?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lihar

same planets in signs - good or bad thing?

Post by lihar » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:43 am

Hiya my partner and me met through a friend and clicked straight away. We have a pretty agreeable relationship overall although i think im more sensitive at times than him and he can be quite bullish.

Anyway i looked up his planets and it was quite funny to find that we both have sun in gemini, moon in aquarius, mercury in gemini! He has taurus in mars and i have taurus in venus, he has gemini in venus and i have mars in libra. Hes a gemini rising and im a saggitarius rising.

Im not really knowledgable on synastry and conjunctions etc, im at basics here but i was just wondering, does having planets, espcially main? Ones in the same place equal a good thing or not? I would say we have a spark but its more that we just get each other so much, its quite weird! Never had that before. Ive looked at sooo many websites saying gemini in venus likes athletic boyish figures whereas i have a curvier figure and that geminis communicate heavily but he keeps things quite bottled up.

Would love to hear any thoughts! Recommendations on places to look for good info too as us geminis get quite a rap on the knuckles, especially for fidelity side of things. My man according to many sites is a typical cheater. I dont think he is one bit though.

Thank you!

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:11 am

Give me your full chart and I'll try to help you.

Get a free printout here.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?& ... &pa=mobile

Also send photo of yourself.....I'll tell you if your birtimes off....never trust hospitals.

Here's what your chart should look like :

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... d8d308.gif

Danny
".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:10 pm

planets in signs is great BUT synasgtry does not work off signs but MATHS.

[Im not really knowledgable on synastry and conjunctions etc, im at basics here but i was just wondering, does having planets, espcially main? Ones in the same place equal a good thing or not?]
this all depends on the planets and orbs you are using as Max is + or - 3' orb

Astrology synastry (comparing two charts) does NOT work off *SIGNS* but mathematical aspects one chart makes to another. For example and opposition is 180’ a square 90’ sextile 60’ and trine 120’ its pure maths. What attracts you to another person is their ASCENDANT sign not Sun sign. This is the chemistry, lust and attraction factor. If you get your chart and find your Asc sign from astro.com then anyone’s sun, moon, mercury, venus sign that falls conjunct your Asc or in your first house is excellent as there would be so much in common. Also excellent if someone's sun conjuncts your Descendant/marriage house. The angles are very sensitive in synastry. Astro is *THE* only site where you can even get these synastry bi wheels FREE of the net!!

If you don't have a correct TOB for the other person, just use 12noon, if you use TOB unknown then it won't create a bi wheel....when copy/pasting link make sure you do *enter* after link. Do not make the mistake of copy/pasting from address bar as the links will disappear. Just remember your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data. You can only get this quality of synastry bi wheel from ASTRO! With an aspect grid. No other site offers Free charts like these, so don’t even bother looking. If you are making the effort to get this synastry biwheel, please make the extra effort and get the aspect grid as in many ways its more important!!

So to answer your question: Who knows if this relationship could work out, without Synastry chart and aspect grid its *all* guessimate

Do NOT make the mistake of copy/paste from address bar as the chart will disappear. When copy/pasting link into your thread, make sure press *enter* after link. Your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data. THIS first link (above) shows you how to get the all important **aspect grid**
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... plesyn.jpg
this is what a synastry bi wheel looks like
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... ctgrid.jpg
this is what an aspect grid looks like. THE commonest mistake is not reducing the orbs ratio, please look at my charts above and follow directions closely.
This aspect grid is found by going above left of chart picture

Please bear in mind every chart has a mixture of good and challenging aspects. Learning astrology makes you much more self aware of your good and not so good character traits and this *awareness* can help you modify and change. Your natal chart is full of potential and its entirely up to you whether you fulfil that potential or not. Your chart is a major influence and NOT a control mechanism

Your Natal chart is a blueprint of your personality, facets and penchants and the whole chart is 'potential' for development. There is nothing guaranteed or fatalistic in charts, I do believe we still do have free will. I also believe we chose our parents and childhood circumstances best suited to learning those Lessons in the best way we can. I think it's worth bearing in mind that the natal chart, like solar returns are all about 'potential' but as we all know we don't always fulfil that potential.
Astrology Lecture Preview: "Relationship Synastry and Compatibility"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SQaksEYVzc

Ask Kevin: Karmic Aspects in  Synastry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KjRSBmfBjc

Ask Kevin: Romantic Realationships Without Personal Planet Aspects
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7-wV983-Wk

Ask Kevin: Common Aspects in Synastry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8912RRUAwM

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Could I please remind ALL members that posting links to external websites is NOT allowed on our forums?

This includes links posted in your subject heading, as well as in your forum signature.

Members who continue to ignore this rule after being warned (this is a warning) will have their posting completely removed from the board, without any further explanation being felt necessary.

Links to personally uploaded images on external websites such as photobucket (as happens in this thread), are excluded from this ruling, as long as the person in question accepts total responsibility for its content if a complaint is made against them.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Take care,

EoT  :smt003

arcadi90

Can someone help. Jupiter in 10 house .Luck in the carrier ?

Post by arcadi90 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:34 pm

It said having jupiter in 10 house is a one of lukiest position.There are many planets apecting his MC.

My son have Jupiter in leo conjunct MC.

He is Capricorn, sun in H2, Conjunct plutot,

Sun sextile Ascendant in Scorpio and inconjunct Jupiter in 5 H.

Sun Inconjunction MC
Jupiter Biquintile pluto in H2

Jupiter trine Uranus

Uranus in H5 SesquiQuadrate MC.

Moon in 12 H sextile MC.

Moon semisextile Saturn.

Moon Quintile Jupiter.

VENUS in H3 oppposition Jupiter

VENUS semisextile PLUTO, SEXTILE

astrologer50

Re: Can someone help. Jupiter in 10 house .Luck in the carrier ?

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:38 am

arcadi90 wrote:It said having jupiter in 10 house is a one of lukiest position.There are many planets apecting his MC.

My son have Jupiter in leo conjunct MC.

He is Capricorn, sun in H2, Conjunct plutot,

Sun sextile Ascendant in Scorpio and inconjunct Jupiter in 5 H.

Sun Inconjunction MC
Jupiter Biquintile pluto in H2

Jupiter trine Uranus

Uranus in H5 SesquiQuadrate MC.

Moon in 12 H sextile MC.

Moon semisextile Saturn.

Moon Quintile Jupiter.

VENUS in H3 oppposition Jupiter

VENUS semisextile PLUTO, SEXTILE
Weak semi sextiles and quintiles are not used in synastry and as you have not even mentioned the orbs you have used I doubt whether many of your quoted aspects are valid.

as for house overlays they can be used but not as accurate as mathematical aspects between two charts. Try 'tribes' learn astrology using keywords of house overlays. There is an abundance of valuable information there.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”