Transit Jupiter conjunct Uranus

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

witchyseattle14

Transit Jupiter conjunct Uranus

Post by witchyseattle14 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Today I have the Moon in Leo conjunction with Jupiter and Urauns and I have Jupiter in leo conjunction my natal Uranus all in the 8th house.  yikes I am trying to think if I should go and play poker or not.  but seriously anybody else have this and if so what happened? :smt005
Peace & Love

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:53 pm

but seriously anybody else have this and if so what happened?
Hi WS,

Welcome to Mystic Board!

Based upon the noticeable lack of any response so far to your questions, which I believe are reasonable ones to ask, no other member has this exact conjunction in their natal chart, or they have but nothing happened that they felt was worth reporting here.

Always gamble responsibly in spite of any personal conjunction which my exist (assuming that you are betting on the outcome of the poker with money).  :smt005

Regards,

EoT :smt003

Rohiniranjan

Re: Transit Jupiter conjunct Uranus

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:23 am

witchyseattle14 wrote:Today I have the Moon in Leo conjunction with Jupiter and Urauns and I have Jupiter in leo conjunction my natal Uranus all in the 8th house.  yikes I am trying to think if I should go and play poker or not.  but seriously anybody else have this and if so what happened? :smt005
Dear WitchyS,

Straying way out of my usual jungle, but once in a while I have noticed that Herschel when opposite (both fully glancing each other?) the planet of love does tweak at hearts?

Strangely, it seems to be associated with a love for astrology? Often, as noticed, traditions (Jeus and Saturn?) helps along and neither really get in the way? Of Love...?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

astrologer50

Re: Transit Jupiter conjunct Uranus

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:47 pm

witchyseattle14 wrote:Today I have the Moon in Leo conjunction with Jupiter and Urauns and I have Jupiter in leo conjunction my natal Uranus all in the 8th house.  yikes I am trying to think if I should go and play poker or not.  but seriously anybody else have this and if so what happened? :smt005
the house of gambling is 5th NOT 8th

Here are my Personal home made slides to show and explain matters
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... anings.jpg
This slide shows the meanings of the planets
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... d441ed.jpg
this slide shows the natural house rulers & house meanings, and notice the compass points are reversed? this is not a mistake
Ascendant slide
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... efcef5.jpg

Transiting moon's effects is negligible. Transiting Jupiter onto Uranus can bring unexpected good luck in 8th house matters ie: joint finances insurances inheritances.

Your question is interesting and there is plenty of help available on tribes learn astrology transits  - its a vast reference library with every topic under the sea astrologically.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”