Saturn leaves Scorpio

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marsy

Saturn leaves Scorpio

Post by Marsy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:43 pm

I'm soooo glad Saturn has left Scorpio finally! However I know it will dip back into Scorpio in July I think but I'm glad it's gone for awhile. It's said when Saturn leaves it always leave you with a gift and so far my gift has been my old bff & I made up after like 7 yrs of not being friends. I guess she was meant to be in my life after all.

Also since Saturn in Scorpio was transiting my 8th house, I met the love of my life and it really made me realistic about relationships and people that didn't have my best interest in mind, Saturn removed them from my life. So now I know everyone who is still standing is suppose to be in my life.

What did Saturn in Scoprio transit do for you?

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Transiting Saturn going through 8th house could not have brought back an old partner or love of your life. Look to where and what Jupiter is doing. All transits act as background influences and its more important to focus on the mathematical aspects it makes to your natal planets that's important. No so much the house its transiting.

Saturn going through your 8th would suggest less sex. partners not sharing finances or employers not giving you a pay rise. Wherever Saturn is show us where we lack confidence and wish we could depend on others more and transiting planets are no different. Saturn creates limitations delays and shortfalls so I would hardly put the love of your life down to Saturn. Unless of course he a 'generation' older than yourself maybe.

Astrology cannot and does NOT reliably predict anything and if you think it can or should, you are mistaken and have unrealistic expectations and no doubt you will end up disillusioned and frustrated with astrology.

What astrology does is it breaks things down, compartmentalises them into small chunks for you to understand as we are ALL multifaceted human beings. These aspects are the *meat and muscle on the bones* of astrology. Planets do not act alone as if an island, they interact with each other. Please consider posting your circular chart picture, rather than just little bits of data.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

pupfiction

Post by pupfiction » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:32 pm

I dread when saturn is in scorp. Its hell for me as it is in hard aspect and in a cardinal house. Major secrets and upheavel I've experienced along with a major rift/break up. With Saturn about every 2 1/2 yrs its like a changeable rollercoaster. However, when the segway with Sag happened I did feel a new relief, though unfortunatley I was in the process of loosing things I once had. It was good to let go (very 12th house as my transiting Jup is there now also in hard aspect) as what I gave up was too heavy for me to carry/live with physically, literally.

As for Saturn in the eight my last experience was (not solo effect of the Saturn, of course theres other planets, etc) a major passing of someone in my life during the 2 1/2 year time; 1993-1996 (Saturn in Pisc.). And thus
this brought many people from my past and others past together for a bit.
Although my work in filmaking began more affirmed and I had a very wonderfiull lucky time then in something that made good for me years afterwards. There was also a professional connection made where the past returned in terms of former collegues and those connections that were finally formed that could had taken place prior but didn't. Some endings eventually were not that good and some were.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:45 am

pupfiction wrote:I dread when saturn is in scorp. Its hell for me as it is in hard aspect and in a cardinal house. Major secrets and upheavel I've experienced along with a major rift/break up. With Saturn about every 2 1/2 yrs its like a changeable rollercoaster. However, when the segway with Sag happened I did feel a new relief, though unfortunatley I was in the process of loosing things I once had. It was good to let go (very 12th house as my transiting Jup is there now also in hard aspect) as what I gave up was too heavy for me to carry/live with physically, literally.

As for Saturn in the eight my last experience was (not solo effect of the Saturn, of course theres other planets, etc) a major passing of someone in my life during the 2 1/2 year time; 1993-1996 (Saturn in Pisc.). And thus
this brought many people from my past and others past together for a bit.
Although my work in filmaking began more affirmed and I had a very wonderfiull lucky time then in something that made good for me years afterwards. There was also a professional connection made where the past returned in terms of former collegues and those connections that were finally formed that could had taken place prior but didn't. Some endings eventually were not that good and some were.
Transiting planets 'cannot' make hard aspects to houses ONLY planets.
Keywords for Saturn are delays, limitations, restrictions and Saturn would
not be responsible for someone's passing either.
career mattes are seen by MC and its ruler by sign/house/aspects

T Saturn in 12th house is in its very weakest position in this 'cadent' house which is hidden

If you want to learn more about transits, which not try tribes - learn astrology- transits
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

pupfiction

Post by pupfiction » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:49 pm

A transiting planet does in  fact aspect a house whether there is another  planet, asteroid, etc. to aspect it.  If transiting Saturn is in the 4th opposition the tenth house that is something to consider depending on the rest of the chart and situation. More so because one house will have the weight and both houses work as one pair of itself and of the chart as a whole.I do not go by the planet transiting to another planet only.

Saturn in  unison with  its placement and involved with the rest of the chart
it has been proven and noted to have refernce many things including passings. I've done many chart reading where this has been the situation with Saturn as a part of or possible part of the whole situation. I do not have
fear of speaking about passsing or issues of such in a chart of that is the case or has occurred to needs to be adderessed.

Transiting Saturn in 12th may be cadent however the apects, retrogrades, the person and whats going in their life makes a big diffence. Hard aspects such as T Saturn in 12th square personal planets or lights Sun/Moon is major for some people. In fact I'be been there and any transit through my 12th has never been easy due to challenging apests for example much less what it takes as a person to deal with things better or not.

I am now experiencing Jupiter 12th and as every transit through my 12th  has to meet up with a t-square th say the least it has a part of play in association with the whole chart as well.  I can assure you this is a test of life and death this time I do not put it all up the the planetaries, however I assure you that your answers have no pallor compared to my readings for others and myself.

The MC is not the only factor in career. The is the 2nd and 6th house and the opposing house being the IC. to say the least.
I do not have such narrow minded approach as you have overall.
Last edited by pupfiction on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:42 pm

pupfiction wrote:A transiting planet does in  fact aspect a house whether there is another  planet, asteroid, etc. to aspect it. I do not go by the planet transiting to another planet only. If transiting Saturn is in the 4th opposition the tenth house that is something to consider depending on the rest of the chart and situation. More so because one house will have the weight and both houses work as one pair of itself and of the chart as a whole.
NOT in western astrology and this IS the western forum. I am sure the poster can find Indian Vedic astrology by going to the menu!!!

:smt018

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:33 pm

pupfiction wrote:A transiting planet does in  fact aspect a house whether there is another  planet, asteroid, etc. to aspect it.  If transiting Saturn is in the 4th opposition the tenth house that is something to consider depending on the rest of the chart and situation. More so because one house will have the weight and both houses work as one pair of itself and of the chart as a whole.I do not go by the planet transiting to another planet only.

Saturn in  unison with  its placement and involved with the rest of the chart
it has been proven and noted to have refernce many things including passings. I've done many chart reading where this has been the situation with Saturn as a part of or possible part of the whole situation. I do not have
fear of speaking about passsing or issues of such in a chart of that is the case or has occurred to needs to be adderessed.

Transiting Saturn in 12th may be cadent however the apects, retrogrades, the person and whats going in their life makes a big diffence. Hard aspects such as T Saturn in 12th square personal planets or lights Sun/Moon is major for some people. In fact I'be been there and any transit through my 12th has never been easy due to challenging apests for example much less what it takes as a person to deal with things better or not.

I am now experiencing Jupiter 12th and as every transit through my 12th  has to meet up with a t-square th say the least it has a part of play in association with the whole chart as well.  I can assure you this is a test of life and death this time I do not put it all up the the planetaries, however I assure you that your answers have no pallor compared to my readings for others and myself.

The MC is not the only factor in career. The is the 2nd and 6th house and the opposing house being the IC. to say the least.
I do not have such narrow minded approach as you have overall.
WRONG transiting planets CANNOT make aspects to houses in Western astrology which IS the forum you are posting in  :smt018

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:52 pm

astrologer50 wrote:
pupfiction wrote:A transiting planet does in  fact aspect a house whether there is another  planet, asteroid, etc. to aspect it. I do not go by the planet transiting to another planet only. If transiting Saturn is in the 4th opposition the tenth house that is something to consider depending on the rest of the chart and situation. More so because one house will have the weight and both houses work as one pair of itself and of the chart as a whole.
NOT in western astrology and this IS the western forum. I am sure the poster can find Indian Vedic astrology by going to the menu!!!

:smt018
Haha, yep! Trying to bake a pie with 'curry powder' can lead to a very confused gastronomical experience...! ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:06 pm

To whom it may concern

Whether or not transiting planets can make hard aspects to houses according to Western Astrology, those members who have posted to this thread clearly believe that having a Saturn in Scorpio transit does influence these types of events in their lives.

We therefore have a conflict here between on one hand people's beliefs (which should always be respected) and on the other hand what is regarded as a cardinal rule of Western Astrology (which must also be respected and recognised as being technically correct). That would be the case if astrology was only about rules, but it is not.

I think that the best that we can expect of such a discussion is to agree to disagree about any possible influence of Saturn in Scorpio's transit on a person's life, at the same time respecting people's beliefs about the role which astrological transits play in their life, while recognising that technically at least that a transit is very unlikely to be the only reason for such events happening or not happening.

Personal digs about the other member apparently being incapable of finding the Vedic Astrology forum presumably because he or she lacks the necessary intelligence to find and use the forum index, as well as jokes which show no respect for and make fun of the knowledge of the astrologer himself as well as of the established rules of Western Astrology are not helpful, and are in my opinion becoming too personal for this thread to be allowed to continue in its present divisive form.

Since the owner of this thread posted this in the Western Astrology forum, I think that it should remain here.

Could we please leave out the technical debates, jokes and personal attacks in the future, and return to what this thread was meant to about, which is as an opportunity for anyone (no matter how qualified they are as an astrologer) who wishes to answer the original question, from his or her own personal experiences and beliefs?
What did Saturn in Scorpio transit do for you?
And if anyone wants to discuss the technical side of what these transits mean according to astrological convention, they are always welcome to do this in a separate thread. In this way everyone's knowledge and beliefs are both recognized and respected, which is after all the Mystic Board way of doing this.

Peace to everyone,

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Western Astrology”