Planets in retrograde

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mmartin
Approved Reader

Planets in retrograde

Post by mmartin » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Forgive me if I have created this post in the wrong topic!  I have also posted it in the daily horoscope forum topic.

I was wondering if anyone could explain to me in layman's terms, the meaning of retrograde planets?  I understand it is when a planet appears to be going backwards through the Zodiac.  But I don't really understand the affect this has on our lives.  I have heard the term Mercury Retrograde before.

For example, it was in my horoscope today that it is "Neptune's last full day in retrograde motion in my income sector ... it's the rear view mirror that holds clues to where the money is".  Does anyone have any comments to enlighten me?

Many thanks!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Dear MM,

I am not an astrologer of any variety, but is the following article of any help to you in this regard?

Note that I confined my search to articles specifically related to western astrology, as there are many other sites on the web that look at the effects of retrograde planets on an individual according to Vedic Astrology.

"RETROGRADE PLANETS"

http://livingmoonastrology.com/astrolog ... e-planets/

The site itself is located in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia.

Click the About tab, for more details about its owner (Paola Emma).

L&L,

EoT :smt024

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:05 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Dear MM,

I am not an astrologer of any variety, but is the following article of any help to you in this regard?

Note that I confined my search to articles specifically related to western astrology, as there are many other sites on the web that look at the effects of retrograde planets on an individual according to Vedic Astrology.

"RETROGRADE PLANETS"

http://livingmoonastrology.com/astrolog ... e-planets/

The site itself is located in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia.

Click the About tab, for more details about its owner (Paola Emma).

L&L,

EoT :smt024
Nice external link here, thought this was against forum rules?
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”