7 year cycle of Saturn...

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

7 year cycle of Saturn...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:02 pm

In some circles (psychic-paranormal-occult kind), the year of Shmita (according to jewish calendar) which is the 7th year in a cycle is getting a lot of mention. Around September-October this year (2015) is what occultists are focusing on. Some financial astrologers anticipate significant market corrections, possibly natural events etc. Earlier years had been 2001 and 2008. Saturn's tropical aspects with trans-saturnines are mentioned as significant.

Interesting...!

Votive

Re: 7 year cycle of Saturn...

Post by Votive » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:16 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:In some circles (psychic-paranormal-occult kind), the year of Shmita (according to jewish calendar) which is the 7th year in a cycle is getting a lot of mention. Around September-October this year (2015) is what occultists are focusing on. Some financial astrologers anticipate significant market corrections, possibly natural events etc. Earlier years had been 2001 and 2008. Saturn's tropical aspects with trans-saturnines are mentioned as significant.

Interesting...!
Shmita is a part of the Jewish calendar where 7 has a significant value. The Seventh year could be an extension of the Seven day week, wherein Sabbath is almost the cornerstone of the faith. It also falls between the "jubilee" year which again is the 49th year.

I have been exploring cycles a lot and have not noticed a seven year link to Saturn. Though I have not gone beyond Saturn. I did notice an interesting Seven year cycle involving Jupiter though.

Moreover, the Jewish Calender is lunisolar like the Indian or the Islamic year. More similar to the Indian version for it adds an additional lunar month after a few years to align the Solar an the lunisolar calenders. The Moon, therefore, has to play an important part in the seven year cycle!

votive

Votive

Post by Votive » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:16 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:In some circles (psychic-paranormal-occult kind), the year of Shmita (according to jewish calendar) which is the 7th year in a cycle is getting a lot of mention. Around September-October this year (2015) is what occultists are focusing on. Some financial astrologers anticipate significant market corrections, possibly natural events etc. Earlier years had been 2001 and 2008. Saturn's tropical aspects with trans-saturnines are mentioned as significant.

Interesting...!
Shmita is a part of the Jewish calendar where 7 has a significant value. The Seventh year could be an extension of the Seven day week, wherein Sabbath is almost the cornerstone of the faith. It also falls between the "jubilee" year which again is the 49th year.

I have been exploring cycles a lot and have not noticed a seven year link to Saturn. Though I have not gone beyond Saturn. I did notice an interesting Seven year cycle involving Jupiter though.

Moreover, the Jewish Calender is lunisolar like the Indian or the Islamic year. More similar to the Indian version for it adds an additional lunar month after a few years to align the Solar an the lunisolar calenders. The Moon, therefore, has to play an important part in the seven year cycle!

votive

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Votive wrote:

Interesting...!

votive

Yes -- the more we look-seek, the more shall we find. Such is our destiny...?  ;-)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:30 pm

Interesting...!
if you want to discuss religion this is the wrong forum.
Financial astrology is a different branch as is [possibly natural events] comes under *electional astrology* yet another branch. Then there is medical astrology, natal astrology, horary astrology

There is NO connection between [psychic-paranormal-occult kind] and astrology, although a natal chart can suggest psychic and paranormal penchants.

:smt003
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”