Parallax Moon position in Astrology

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FHOENIXwalker

Parallax Moon position in Astrology

Post by FHOENIXwalker » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:39 am

I founded out that my lunar parallax position is at 29.57 degrees of Aries, while my Non Lunar Parallax position is at 0.28 degrees of Taurus. Can anybody provide an interpretation that goes into depth between these two altered positions of my Moon Sign and tell me and does it provide an accurate influence in my natal chart?
insights, opinions and answers are all welcomed

astrologer50

Re: Parallax Moon position in Astrology

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:23 am

FHOENIXwalker wrote:I founded out that my lunar parallax position is at 29.57 degrees of Aries, while my Non Lunar Parallax position is at 0.28 degrees of Taurus. Can anybody provide an interpretation that goes into depth between these two altered positions of my Moon Sign and tell me and does it provide an accurate influence in my natal chart?
[Parallax] there is no such thing as this in astrology. However, the nearest thing I can think is that you are asking about Declinations in Parallel. We look at and use these when a planet SEEMS unaspected, but in declinations it may well make an aspect which is very similar to normal mathematical aspects
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”