Capricorn

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Capricorn

Post by Qayin » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:00 pm

I went to my moms  psychiatrist I know she looks like her psychiatrist and I think she's a Capricorn I told her am psyche your ether born December or January she says yes, I ask her birthday she says December 10 I found out form this smart guy on mysitc site that according to what he said she is somewhat % Capricorn and Sagittarius  he reason how I figured it out by her  features of her face are that of a Capricorn  what's your opinion on this everyone ??

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Moving your posting into the Western Astrology forum.

Brian  :smt003

astrologer50

Re: Capricorn

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:27 am

Qayin wrote:I went to my moms  psychiatrist I know she looks like her psychiatrist and I think she's a Capricorn I told her am psyche your ether born December or January she says yes, I ask her birthday she says December 10 I found out form this smart guy on mysitc site that according to what he said she is somewhat % Capricorn and Sagittarius  he reason how I figured it out by her  features of her face are that of a Capricorn  what's your opinion on this everyone ??
What you look like is simply a matter of family genetics and few common traits of that sign and would 'never' give you someone's Sun sign only theid Ascendant sign.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Qayin

Post by Qayin » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:54 pm

astrologer50 wrote:
Qayin wrote:I went to my moms  psychiatrist I know she looks like her psychiatrist and I think she's a Capricorn I told her am psyche your ether born December or January she says yes, I ask her birthday she says December 10 I found out form this smart guy on mysitc site that according to what he said she is somewhat % Capricorn and Sagittarius  he reason how I figured it out by her  features of her face are that of a Capricorn  what's your opinion on this everyone ??
What you look like is simply a matter of family genetics and few common traits of that sign and would 'never' give you someone's Sun sign only theid Ascendant sign.
hi how are you astrologer50 thx for the replay what does ascendant sign mean?

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:35 am

Qayin wrote:
astrologer50 wrote:
hi how are you astrologer50 thx for the replay what does ascendant sign mean?
Three most important things in a natal chart are Sun, Moon and Ascendant
here are my personal slides to explain more
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:06 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Astrologer,

I get the following message when I clicked on your link
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
Brian  :smt017

Return to “Western Astrology”