Gemini and freedom

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Gemini and freedom

Post by Qayin » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:41 pm

Does the Gemini want freedom, would they want to control ther own boss?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:00 pm

In my experience a person's sun sign is a highly unreliable predictor of what they are likely to actually do.

A person who has an especially strong need for freedom will often be their own boss.

That is they will prefer to be self employed, or freelance (work for many different companies, but obviously not at the same time).

Do you have a particular person in mind when asking this question who is a Gemini, and who seems to want to control their own boss?

Brian  :smt017

Qayin

Post by Qayin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:14 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:In my experience a person's sun sign is a highly unreliable predictor of what they are likely to actually do.

A person who has an especially strong need for freedom will often be their own boss.

That is they will prefer to be self employed, or freelance (work for many different companies, but obviously not at the same time).

Do you have a particular person in mind when asking this question who is a Gemini, and who seems to want to control their own boss?

Brian  :smt017
I asked my dad why he wants to do a his own business he said business gives you freedom and he's a Gemini that's all that I remember he said thx qayin

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:20 pm

I asked my dad why he wants to do a his own business he said business gives you freedom and he's a Gemini
Qayin,

Your father may indeed have a strong need for freedom in his work partly because he is a Gemini, but there are I am sure plenty of other people who were not born under the astrological sign Gemini, but who still have an equally strong need for freedom.

In other words there may possibly be something to the idea that being a Gemini tends to make people need more freedom when compared to non Geminis, but there is currently no way to determine if or how much a person's Zodiac sign does affect their need for freedom.

The jury is therefore still out on whether any potential link between a person's Zodiac sign and their need for freedom exists, and if it does by how much.

A need for freedom does not necessarily mean that the same person must have a strong need to control their boss.

Anybody who has an unusually well developed need to control other people (including their boss) is usually very insecure.

Feeling insecure is almost the complete opposite of what freedom means.

Such a person is a slave to their emotions, as well as to their addiction to have to control other people.

Cheers,

Brian  :smt003

Return to “Western Astrology”