Scorpio and 9

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Scorpio and 9

Post by Qayin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi how are you everyone hope your doing great, I have a question, I done research that Scorpio represents number 9 if person is born 9,18,27 of any month are they a Scorpio as well ?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Scorpio and 9

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:18 am

Qayin,

It would be a pleasant change if you looked at and answered any responses which you had received to your earlier questions, before asking a new question.

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.p ... 84#p343484

This sort of behaviour only strengthens the growing impression in my mind that you already think that you know all the answers, and that you are merely testing us as to whether we agree with you.

Why should we respond to your questions, when you do not respond to our postings, and answer any of our questions which we might ask you in return?

It may be the way in which you ask your questions on this forum which is making me think (mistakenly) that you could be testing us, or that you could be trying to impress us with your knowledge of numerology.

From now on, please prove me wrong about this on all counts.

Thanks,

Brian

Qayin

Post by Qayin » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:58 am

Hi eye of tiger sorry to hear you feel that way maybe you are a Scorpio if your born 9,18,27 I just wanted a second opinion, sorry if I did you wrong or did not answer your question, all the best qayin

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:24 am

Qayin,

I am a Sagittarius, born 09/12/1952

Master number 11 (2 + 9).

This is a valid and good question.

I am perfectly happy for this and any other of your questions to be answered by anyone who is interested in or knowledgeable about numerology, as long as you are willing to provide us with some feedback in return for our responses to your earlier questions.

Click on the following link.

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.p ... 84#p343484

I was just making you aware that your behaviour could give a person the wrong impression about the real reason why you posted it, and suggest to you how to stop this misunderstanding from happening again.

I would also like to hear another numerologist's opinion about this.

Cheers mate,

Brian :smt026

Return to “Western Astrology”