Gemini and number 5

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Gemini and number 5

Post by Qayin » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:44 pm

I think Your a Gemini as well if your born 5,14,23 of any month I did research on it, am I right your a Gemini if there born on 5 14 23 of any month there a Gemini as well would love your opinion this link form mysitc boards all so prove Gemini might be those born 5,14,23 of Any month as well. https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.php?t=43880

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Gemini and number 5

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Qayin,

I do not believe that being born on the 5th, 14th and 23rd day of a month automatically makes you a Gemini.

However I do agree with the following article that those people born on those days would be expected to have a higher affinity with the typical Gemini personality, when compared to someone who was not born on those days.

http://www.micheleknight.com/articles/n ... life-path/

But having a high affinity with Geminis, is not the same as actually being one.

By having a higher affinity for people born under the sun sign of Gemini (born May 21 – June 21) I would interpret this to mean that those born on those days would have a greater understanding of what being a Gemini feels like, when compared to those who are not a Gemini.

Possibly this would make them more compatible with a Gemini partner although compatibility by numbers is not always a reliable guide as to how well two people will ultimately get on with each other.

Indeed many numerologists worth listening to their opinion agree that no matter how tempting it might be to try to define someone's personality purely through the day of the month on which they were born or according to the the life path that they are walking is risky.

No matter how much we try to identify what are the main characteristics expected to be found in a person born on the 5th, 14th or 23rd days of the month or those who were born between May 21st and June 21st (true Geminis), we only end up with a oversimplification of a very complicated subject.

The same principle applies to the other MB article which you provided a link to.

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.php?t=43880

In this one numerologists are trying to gain a better picture of what health problems people born on specific days of the month are most likely to experience.
Born on 5th, 14th or 23rd of any month :
Numerologically such persons are governed by number 5. The main problems regarding the health of number 5 persons are:
a) biliousness (affection by disorder of the bile)
b) Nervousness due to excessive mental strain.
c) Cough, Cold and Flue.
d) Skin disorders.
e) Insomnia.
Number 5 persons can overcome most of their health problems through adequate rest and meditation.
This all sounds very convincing, until you read the footnotes which say and I quote.
Here I would like to point out clearly, that the readers must not start believing that all the afflictions related to their number will occur to them. But I can surely challenge that one or more of the mentioned health problems will surely occur. Sometimes I have also seen that a person is influenced with more than one numbers, one according to his date of birth and the other according to his name spelling. As a result, one may find the influence of two numbers in one’s health.
In other words even the most advanced numerological analysis of a person's most likely characteristics or potential health problems can only give us a highly simplified picture (or small part of) of what that person will eventually turn out to be like, or what their health is likely to be.

All we can say with any degree of certainty is that there is a great danger inherent in attempting to completely define what a person's life will be like or to draw conclusions about them, based exclusively upon the numbers in their numerology chart.

Brian

Qayin

Post by Qayin » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Oh ok, thank you for the reply Brian, but all wanted to know weather those born 5.14,23 are Gemini, thx one more time for the help and replay, all the best qayin

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:45 pm

but all wanted to know weather those born 5.14,23 are Gemini,
It is my opinion that those who were born on the 5th, 14th or 23rd days of any month outside of the range between May 21st - June 21st ARE NOT GEMINI.

If you were born on any day included in the range between May 21st and June the 21st, YOU ARE A GEMINI.

Brian :smt002

Return to “Western Astrology”