My account wouldn't let me log in

Having a problem with your computer? Not being able to post? Not being able to register? Let the Mystic Board tech team help you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

virathree33

My account wouldn't let me log in

Post by virathree33 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:57 am

I tried to log on tonight, I just registered last night, so that I could check replies to my post. It said that my username and password were incorrect. I double checked everything in the confirmation email and everything matched. I then tried the forgot password option and it said my email was lost.

I ended up having to re-register, redo my signature, avatar, profile, everything. Some of the posts I made did not show up when I searched for posts made under my username and I cannot remember the boards I posted to so now I cannot get my replies.

It's almost like I never joined last night. Creepy, yet still annoying. Is there any way to recover everything without re-joining everytime I get lost in the system?
"It takes an entire lifetime to achieve Inner Peace." -Deena Croley

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:09 am

We are sorry you have has such problems.
It occur seldom, but when it does it is serious for those it happen to.
I have tried to search our base for a similar name....but there was none....and I know you had one because I remember to have welcomed you :)

But something strange has happen....if you click on your name in the box to the left you will have another box popping up....on the right side you will have an option "see all post from this member"  then you will get a new page.
If you click on the intro you will see my post from yesterday...among others.

Strange indeed....since it is stated that you has reg today?

Return to “Tech Forum”