BOARD SCRIPT UPGRADED --- PLS REPORT ERRORS HERE

Having a problem with your computer? Not being able to post? Not being able to register? Let the Mystic Board tech team help you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mbpatel06

Post by mbpatel06 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:42 am

Hello,
I am new on the site ... but would like to give one suggestion...It is very complicated to browse trough ...
the site can made more simpler and user friendly, If you can categorized all the topics and give links. so that only the relevant information regarding that topic comes on the screen. and you can reduce the empty space after the text so that more data can be seen on each screen.
Warm Regards,
Mihir

tootsiewon

Someone needs to pay attention.

Post by tootsiewon » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:55 am

No kidding, mbpatel06!  AND I would like it if the other new-post topics still had check marks after I clicked on the first one.  I'd rather mark the ones I'm not reading as "already read" all by myself, instead of the site doing that just because I clicked on a page.  I like to browse several pages in here and it's easier if the pages have checkmarks for new posts.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:20 am

hi guys... these is a ready made phpbb forum which already comes as  a bulletin board:) so i wont be able to remove the spaces.

Nicole

DEBUG MODE

Post by Nicole » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:18 pm

Could not insert search results

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '605734602' for key 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_results (search_id, session_id, search_time, search_array) VALUES(605734602, 'b8795e8fae637105056375c17681f635', 1203254084, 'a:7:{s:14:"search_results";s:14:"103664, 104282";s:17:"total_match_count";i:2;s:12:"split_search";N;s:7:"sort_by";i:0;s:8:"sort_dir";s:4:"DESC";s:12:"show_results";s:5:"posts";s:12:"return_chars";i:200;}')

Line : 737
File : search.php

fdbraga

Sun Sign Error

Post by fdbraga » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:43 am

I am not a scorpio in sun sign, but put this date 21/10/1964 (DD/MM/YYYY) and look de sun sign.

virratt

Post by virratt » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:46 am

this is good that you have upgraded the script

Rohiniranjan

Re: BOARD SCRIPT UPGRADED --- PLS REPORT ERRORS HERE

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:42 am

[quote="swetha"]Hello,

We have upgraded the forum script yesterday. This will make the board faster and more stable. We would like everyone to browse, surf, post on the different forums and let us know if there are any errors faced. Please do post the error message too.

Swetha[/quote]

Dear Swetha,

I have been posting all over the place for some months (or is it years?) now through all these forum script (whatever that means to you techie kinds!) changes, but I have NEVER run into any program code errors or similar! Maybe I have some *angels* looking over me or perhaps just some GREAT human beings that are older and more experienced!

I hope every younger person finds such a kind and loving elder brother or even a grandpa if they are doubly fortunate!

Thank you, Oh Wizard of Oz (which is what you are! If you catch my metaphor!!) for making all this possible for all of us!

Now -- this does not mean that you can sit on your laurels or go on vacation or something!!!!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:14 pm

This started a few days ago, and never happened before...

When I leave mysticboard, such as checking out the scripts library, or get an error or whatever, Mysticboard automatically logs me out.  And when I do get emails telling me about new posts in watched topics and I click the link I'm not logged in there anymore either.  Not a huge deal, but since it was a new thing I thought I'd share :)
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:22 pm

Has you installed or upgraded a new program that prevent cookies, (browser helper, virus, firewall) ?

Each page loading are controlled toward your cookie, if you have a program that delete those, you are thrown out and asked to log in.

I know this because, on work I have a pc where it happens all the time, at home I have another safety program and there I have no problem with staying in as member.

So control your safety program and allow cookies from MysticBoard.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:36 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Has you installed or upgraded a new program that prevent cookies, (browser helper, virus, firewall) ?

Each page loading are controlled toward your cookie, if you have a program that delete those, you are thrown out and asked to log in.

I know this because, on work I have a pc where it happens all the time, at home I have another safety program and there I have no problem with staying in as member.

So control your safety program and allow cookies from MysticBoard.
No, I haven't.  We just got the computer in December, so haven't had to add any new programs or anything yet. :)
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

anandutsav

Post by anandutsav » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Congratulations to SWETHA and all the others associated with the BOARD, on the new & a very attractive format. So much has happened in the past few months that I just did not get a chance to visit. it was a wonderful surprise. many congratilations again!
anandutsav

Meisie

re: problem

Post by Meisie » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:22 pm

I tried so many times now that I really am ready to give it up for a bad job,but because I don't like to quit before I tried everything I going to try this once more.
I try to introduce myself 3 times, I try to start a new topic, I try to send mail  for help, now here I am last try: I keep getting a error
(Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.)

:smt017

Meisie
If you have no heart you have no friends, and if you have no friends, what is left because it all bring together one family

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:56 pm

I don't know if anything was done on your end lol but I'm not having that problem anymore :)  So if it was you, Thanks!! :)

Meisie

re:problem

Post by Meisie » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:01 am

I try to reply here again now for the 3rd time twice give me the same error. Lets see?
If you have no heart you have no friends, and if you have no friends, what is left because it all bring together one family

Meisie

re:problem

Post by Meisie » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:03 am

Ok that have worked for me  I will go again and try to introduce myself and see what happen. Thanks

Return to “Tech Forum”