Where is my "Im I Pregnant' Thread?

Having a problem with your computer? Not being able to post? Not being able to register? Let the Mystic Board tech team help you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Battygurl

Where is my "Im I Pregnant' Thread?

Post by Battygurl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:53 am

Its gone  :smt010

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:58 am

Hi,

I am the moderator for that part of the forum and I have closed the thread as it is an unsuitable subject for guesses and readings. No-one but a qualified medical doctor is allowed to diagnose and the comments were getting rather off topic and hurtful. I hope you understand why I have taken this action, if you have any complaints you are very welcome to approach Swetha or Rhutobello for a second opinion. But I really hope you consult your doctor soon as most of the posts suggested.  :)

Thanks

Battygurl

Post by Battygurl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:03 pm

Ohh ok I totoally understand ,One thing though that I dont understand
The readers know where lost items are ect but not know if there is a pregnancy?

Sorry for breaking a rule my bad wont happen again :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:28 pm

Hopefully we can agree that a question "were is my diamond" something else then "am I pregnant"

In the first you are able to give suggestions, you might even give the right answer, but the whole thing is about a item.

When you ask "Am I pregnant" then there are no room for error, the consequences of a wrong answer is much  more serious, your thoughts are lifted or lowered according to the answer....in short...such question should never been allowed to be answered by other then people who have the tool and knowledge to give you the correct answer at once.

Battygurl

Post by Battygurl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Ok that makesa whole lotta more sense now
Thank you!

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:02 pm

Battygurl, lots of hugs for you. ImageImage
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:05 am

[quote="Rhutobello"]Hopefully we can agree that a question "were is my diamond" something else then "am I pregnant"

In the first you are able to give suggestions, you might even give the right answer, but the whole thing is about a item.

When you ask "Am I pregnant" then there are no room for error, the consequences of a wrong answer is much  more serious, your thoughts are lifted or lowered according to the answer....in short...such question should never been allowed to be answered by other then people who have the tool and knowledge to give you the correct answer at once.[/quote]

SADLY some of the posters/members are beginning to get mixed up, I think. Why take the slow and tricky path (ask some reader and they come back after days or hours and tell you and then one is not sure they go to another reader and another ...). There are pregnancy kits available which give very accurate results, and are recommended by health professionals! Always go for the obvious where obvious is obviously and readily available!

;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Tech Forum”