Tarot Download

Having a problem with your computer? Not being able to post? Not being able to register? Let the Mystic Board tech team help you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

littlejimmy

Tarot Download

Post by littlejimmy » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:47 am

Hi Mystic Tarot
I downloaded the trial version of Mystic Tarot and the following are my comments:-
1) I originally had Edward A.Aviza’s Thinking Tarot, which used Windows 95.It was a superb program but unfortunately did not run on XP.
2) When I downloaded Mystic Tarot I was really looking for something similar which would give me all that Thinking Tarot had .
3) I was very disappointed with the program and will definitely be buying same.
4) If by any chance I find an update dated version or a program very very similar to Thinking Tarot I will resume my study of the Tarot.
5) My last criticism is “Why was the Rider-Waite deck not used” It is the best known of all decks.

Gem

Re: Tarot Download

Post by Gem » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:56 am

littlejimmy wrote:Hi Mystic Tarot
I downloaded the trial version of Mystic Tarot and the following are my comments:-
1) I originally had Edward A.Aviza’s Thinking Tarot, which used Windows 95.It was a superb program but unfortunately did not run on XP.
2) When I downloaded Mystic Tarot I was really looking for something similar which would give me all that Thinking Tarot had .
3) I was very disappointed with the program and will definitely be buying same.
4) If by any chance I find an update dated version or a program very very similar to Thinking Tarot I will resume my study of the Tarot.
5) My last criticism is “Why was the Rider-Waite deck not used” It is the best known of all decks.

Hi, Welcome to Mystic Board :)

However, I think you may have us confused with another tarot software company. Here at MysticBoard.com and at Mystic Scripts, our software DOES use the Rider Waite deck in all their programmes, which are also free to download and use :)

I would highly recommend you try our products :)

http://mysticboard.org/mysticscripts/

http://www.divinationsoftwares.com/

Return to “Tech Forum”