Fonts bigger and screen not big enough??

Having a problem with your computer? Not being able to post? Not being able to register? Let the Mystic Board tech team help you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cedars
Tarot reader

Fonts bigger and screen not big enough??

Post by cedars » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:20 am

I wonder if MB have chanaged the size of its fonts and the spacing....... I have a 19-inch monitor and work on resolution of 1024 x 768 and have not touched any of my settings. Suddenly everything looks big on MB and have to use the screen corners in order what else is there.....
Is this a general adjustment done to the MBsite or is it something I can do to adjust it my end, although I have not done anything to my system?

My font size for IE is still on Medium as it has always been.

It is good to see the letters big, but the whole screen then disappears into the background..

Any thoughts?

Thanks

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 am

well, I came out of the Internet Explorer and came back to MB and things to seem to have settled down... Everything looks 'normal' now.

Still would like to know if there was something temporary or something that my mystem might have caused..

Thanks

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 pm

I think you might have hit F11 by accident....in IE you will then get full screen.....by hitting F11 again...you will go back to normal.

Another trick is also this....if the font is to small...use crtl + to increase  or ctrl - to decrease.....it can be good when you are on sites where the font is to small or to big :)

Good luck :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Thank you Rhuto.. good tips.

Return to “Tech Forum”