Attachments and size

Having a problem with your computer? Not being able to post? Not being able to register? Let the Mystic Board tech team help you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cedars
Tarot reader

Attachments and size

Post by cedars » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Whoever can help, please

What is the best way when uploading attachments not to get them XXL large size that takes over the whole screen?
I have tried pictures and documents and they all seem to take over the whole screen... abnormal size.

And, can I attach Excel and Word files without having to print and scan the document and then upload them?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm

From what I have spotted, then you have to adjust your pictures before uploading.....you must take zoom 100% on your own pc...and then adjust the size down to a page view.

This forum program has not any automatic adjustment...it only display what the member send.

I think you can upload excel and word files....but they will not be displayed....you have to download them...and then open it in a word or excel program on own pc.

If you have a screen capture program, then you might take a screen capture of your stuff and upload it as jpg....there are several free programs out there.

Hope that helps.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Thank you Rhuto for these technical tips.

Will try and see and experiment.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:43 am

It worked!!!!!!!!!
Yeah...

williams_john

Post by williams_john » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:13 am

Hello Rhutobello,
                      Really nice sharing valuable not for me also for all those who have this problem........

Return to “Tech Forum”