Can visitors post messages?

Having a problem with your computer? Not being able to post? Not being able to register? Let the Mystic Board tech team help you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pirbid

Can visitors post messages?

Post by pirbid » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Just now, I was browsing who is online. There are usually many more visitors than registered users, but you can see a list of the forums they are all visiting, more or less.
I was surprised to see many visitors listed as posting messages: can they really do this, or are they just trying in vain until they register?
Thanks for taking the trouble to dispel my curiosity, but if you have no time for it, that's ok too: I guess I could always try posting something BEFORE logging in myself and find out that way   :)
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:30 pm

In order to post a message you need to be reg as user.....the only time you shall be able to see a non name post is if we have deleted the member (which we do very seldom or never) or if someone register themselves as visitor...but that will be prevented...I think...hope that explain it.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:07 pm

:) Yes, thank you, Rhutobello. In that case, all those visitors listed as posting in the 'Who's online' are trying to post messages that none of us will ever see. I hope, once they realize it, they take the step to register, so that we can all see their opinions  :smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Return to “Tech Forum”