Question about Mythic scripts daily horroscopes and other divinations

Having a problem with your computer? Not being able to post? Not being able to register? Let the Mystic Board tech team help you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

The Reflector

Question about Mythic scripts daily horroscopes and other divinations

Post by The Reflector » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Hello!

I don't know if this a right place to ask, I cannot find any topic dedicated to Mythic Scripts technical problems, so I am sorry for posting in wrong place.

I like your daily horoscopes, in many ways there are accurate. However in past they updated once a day, I got different reading everyday but last months all the taroscopes, cartomancy scopes updates only after three days. So as the another divination scripts that has no specific question, they show same result for three days and only update after they pass. Is this on purpose or its a problem with the scripts or my browser (Mozzila Firefox with latest updates)? Because when I started using this site daily horoscopes updated every day as they were called      [i]daily[/i] horoscopes. I can understand that metaphysically things need to change over time not just one day, but I cannot understand if this error or on purpose. Also yesterday Firefox blocked this site because it was "attacked". With that this most useful mystic site I ever used and I want to use in future.

Return to “Tech Forum”