Delete my account

Having a problem with your computer? Not being able to post? Not being able to register? Let the Mystic Board tech team help you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

brittneyblr

Delete my account

Post by brittneyblr » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Ive been looking all over the site, I cant figure out how to delete my account. Could i please get some help. Thank you

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:22 am

Hello,
your account has been deactivated.

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:53 am

I would like to delete my account here too.  Please help?
Trying to practice as much as possible to get better and better at palmistry

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:16 am

lylakpetals wrote:I would like to delete my account here too.  Please help?

Hello,
your account has been deactivated.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:46 pm

why you want to delete your accounts frineds?

Vivy

Hi!

Post by Vivy » Thu May 23, 2013 3:29 pm

I would also like to have my account deleted. Thank you!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri May 24, 2013 5:47 am

Hello,

Your account has been deactivated.

TamR

Post by TamR » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:12 am

Deleted
Last edited by TamR on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:18 am

I am sorry it is against forum rules to delete user accounts. You can choose not to view the posts.

George

Post by George » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:24 pm

TamR wrote:I would like to delete my account. My posts go unanswered and I check everyday to see if there is a response......but nothing. Constantly checking and not getting a response is causing some anxiety. It will be best for my to close my account and learn everything a different way. Thanks
what i find funny and offensive about this post is that you put nothing into the forum but request for reading after reading.  forums like these are what you make of them...  if you don't participate then don't expect anyone else to participate by responding to your post.  and posting request after request if not participating in a positive way.   do yourself a favor and don't feel to down about the forum and read the rules about "Readings" maybe folks didn't want to do readings until you participated more in the forum.    :smt002
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:01 am

Amen, George!

TamR

Post by TamR » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:32 am

Deleted
Last edited by TamR on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

TamR

Post by TamR » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:38 am

Deleted
Last edited by TamR on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:28 am

TamR
It is your prerogative whether you wish to delete/deactivate your account. No one has the right to stop you or even convince you otherwise, but having read some of your posts I see, well, OK, you have not had some of your posts answered to. So? The guidelines for reading requests does not guaranty that you - or anyone else - will get a reading or a response to your request. May be you hit a 'dry season' in this case when either they did not feel like giving a reading or were not connected with the person.
Moreover, I see some of your questions have been quite specific - i.e. if this will happen or not... or what will happen in that area of your life and so on - Sometimes such concrete questions put readers off. I am not saying that has been the reason in your case or with your requests, but I, for example, do not give readings with concrete answers (Yes / No) in my readings.

I feel perhaps you are being hasty with your request to leave MB.

As I said before, no one here is under any obligation to respond or give readings to each and every request. I know that from myself...

All readers give their time freely and without any expectations.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

George

Post by George » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:06 am

TamR wrote:George,

Did you even read any of my posts...... If so, you wouldn't have posted what you did. Now I think it is funny that you would respond the way you did without doing your homework. Wow....smh
actually, yes i did! I will always do my "homework" before i make such comments.  And in my head after reading your response to that post, i was like OMG did i just make a big mistake and made a comment that i shouldn't have. So I went back and reread all of your posts again.
 To sum it up and make it clear: You have one request for a reading then SOMEONE RESPONDED and now you are having a discussion about your palm reading, etc.  Then later you make another request for a reading even though your are in the middle of a discussion in your 1st request thread.  In the forums rules for receiving readings, which was one of my points in my post, that you read so you not making so many request and how people will and will not respond to your request.
 I will also say this about that,  i wasn't trying to offend or insult you, i really wasn't, but i do find it offensive when people expect the world for free when they are actually get responses to their request.  It may not be what you wanted or how you wanted it but someone is interacting with you and that is all you can really ask.  These types of sites are what people make of them.  I have a request for a Tarot reading from months ago without one response, which is the first time that i have not got a reading, and i was very disappointed but i just let it go because it is what it is!   The only difference between us is that i didn't post request after request for someone to respond and i haven't ask to have my account deleted.
   This site is free, i do tarot readings for free... i pick and choose who i read for and when i read for people.  My point is maybe someone is not around to do your reading or they don't feel connected to do the reading for you, etc etc.  
   You should reconsider not leaving and closing your account.  this site needs people that want to participate so you should stay and make this a better place.  

:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Return to “Tech Forum”