Performing a TLS handshake with mysticboard.org

Having a problem with your computer? Not being able to post? Not being able to register? Let the Mystic Board tech team help you.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Performing a TLS handshake with mysticboard.org

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:28 am

Is it just me or my aging computer, but has reaching Mystic Board (then moving from one of it's pages to the next), suddenly become painfully slowwwwwww? :smt015

I keep getting the above message appearing on the status bar of my Firefox Web Browser Version 70.0.1, currently running under MS Windows 8.1 (32 bit).

None of the other sites which I regularly access are similarly affected, which makes me suspect that the web server in India which hosts MB is urgently in need of some regular maintenance.

Or possibly the member database has either already reached or is about to reach its maximum capacity, before a total meltdown is initiated. :smt073

Is anyone else on here experiencing the same slowwwwwwwwwwwwdown issue?

Brian :smt017 :smt012 :smt013

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Performing a TLS handshake with mysticboard.org

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:01 am

As an update, I am experiencing similar problems using Firefox (same version as before), running under Linux Mint 19.2.

All other websites continue to be accessed, without any noticeable delay.

This is definitely looking more like a server problem, rather than an issue at my end of the internet connection.

Brian :smt021

Return to “Tech Forum”