Hypnosis

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

coboda

Hypnosis

Post by coboda » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:46 pm

i have tried hypnosis to quit smoking, although it did not last too long i wish i was able to record that session so i could listen to it again and again if needed or be able to develope my own stop smoking hypnosis tape. if someone can dorect me or help me i would certainly appreciate it. i want very much to quit and i have tried everything. this seems to be the only thing that actually made any effect.  thank you

saorsa

suggestion

Post by saorsa » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:18 am

I have a suggestion. You may be able to now use a pre-produced stop smoking cd or tape if it is a good one.
I am a Hypnotherapist, and I normally give all my clients renforcment cd's to use after they have completed their sessions. There are several pretty good cd/tapes out there, just search google or your local bookstore. Or, let me know and I can give you a list.

natty

Post by natty » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:42 pm

Are you able to contact the hypnotherapist who assisted you to give up smoking? I have just had a successful session with a therapist, he provided me with a cd to assist if I felt that I needed some help down the track, he stated that there would always be a connection for me with his voice and the sounds that were used during my session. Good luck with it.

TRACEY BOTHA

smoking

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:38 pm

I have recently come across a website that  claims you can stop smoking in an hour, you have to purchase the program and then down load it to your computer.As I live in Africa this CD is quier costly in my terms.
Can anyone confirm that you can stop smoking in an hour without withdrawal symptons and cravings or is this too good to be true.

Return to “Hypnosis”