Hypnosis--Permanent

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

surian

Hypnosis--Permanent

Post by surian » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:40 am

Can an hypnosis be permanent.?

ao.nd.0001

RE: Hypnosis

Post by ao.nd.0001 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:21 pm

I think some of the changes made during a hypno-therapy session could be permanent but would depend on the suggestions being made and the skill of the person doing the hypnosis. For example - some therapist claim they can rid people of smoking in one session - i think this depends on the willingness of the individual participating and if the therapist is able to reinforce the suggestions... i personally had this done to me and it required multiple sessions - i think its something that can very from subject to subject as well and the amount of times the therapy is done.

Andrew

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:37 pm

You can make things more permanent if you use self Hypnosis, I find this to be true since I perform this on myself and you can also quit smoking with it as well, but I mainly use it for relaxation.

saorsa

Power of Suggestion

Post by saorsa » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:34 am

The desire for change is within the person. If they possess a desire and motivation, are not influenced by outside factors and have a good hypnotherapist (or hypnotist) they will have a excellent chance for permenent change if provided adiquite session time and adiquite follow through in the post hypnotic stages.

Return to “Hypnosis”