Pendulum

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tracy2gemini

Pendulum

Post by Tracy2gemini » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:28 pm

I have just purchased an Amethyst Pendulum as I've heard they are really good for answering questions..

I have never used one before but have been told and read a lot of positive things about them..

What do you do and how do you use them?

Tracy

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:15 pm

I am shifting this to the Hypnosis post, I think that is the better place for this post & question.

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:30 pm

Tracy, I'll find the information that you need to use the pendulum and post it here tomorrow.

Tracy2gemini

Post by Tracy2gemini » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:35 pm

Can anyone tell me why my pendulam gives me wrong answers? I've powered it up so to speak and done everything I can with it but I feel as though it isn't working for me..

Can anyone help me with this as I feel as though aia'm doing something wrong or it doesn't like me..

:smt022

Tracy  x

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:21 pm

Hi Tracy2Gemini, did you clean your pendulum before you powered it up, with that kind you will need to clean it first to remove all the other energies that are in the stone, then it should work for you. The one that I use I made it myself out of solid brass and it works perfectly for me.
Now the best way I believe for you to clean your stone is to put it under cold running water for about five minutes and put it in direct sun light and leave it there for two hours that should it, give that a go and let us know how you went.

Tracy2gemini

Post by Tracy2gemini » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:29 pm

I did All that... and it still doesn't like me..  :smt009

I must be doing something wrong..

I've run it under water..

I've run it under sea salt water to capture the elements, left it in the sunlight then the moonlight I even chanted a cleansing spell..

I've lit a white candle and left it in the glow,

I really don't know wot else to try!

:smt017

Tracy  x

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:37 pm

Ok, I see you have tried everything that can be done, maybe you could use something else other than the Amethyst Pendulum, try using a ring off your finger, tie a piece of string to that and give it a go and than tell me how that went.

Tracy2gemini

Post by Tracy2gemini » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:46 pm

I really like my Amethyst pendulum tho...

Would it help if I kept it on me (as maybe in wearing it) so it captures some of my spirit or part of me?

It's not as tho it hasn't worked but it gave me wrong answers...

I asked it if I was going to be happy at my work place as I was going thru some hardship there and it circled and vibrated to the right which I had established as a positive answer due to another question.. then I got sacked!!!

does the pendulum need to get to know me?

Tracy

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:56 pm

The Amethyst is my Birthstone and it works for in every way I want it to, I am not really sure how it work for others, but yes you could try to keep it on you to see if that can help you, but I would still give the ring a shot to see how that would work for you, because that is something that's already part of you.

Tracy2gemini

Post by Tracy2gemini » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:01 pm

Being a Gemini I've heard my birthstone is pearl and moonstone.

Not sure how true this is, but if that,s the case would a pendulum made out of pearl and moonstone be better for me? and where would I get one?

This is so frustrating as I've had so much bad luck over the yrs I really want something to work for me..

:smt009

Tracy

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:10 pm

I understand how you feel, I fair bit of bad luck myself. Now about your Birthstone, I wouldn't worry about going that far, just try wearing the one that you have for a little while and see how that goes for you.

Tracy2gemini

Post by Tracy2gemini » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:17 pm

Thank you Samson..

You have been very patient and kind.

I will wear my pendulum so it is close to me and let it get to know me..

Learn patience is my lesson for today!!!  lol

It would be nice to start climbing the ladder rather than missing each rung and ending at the bottom..

Life is for learning..  but would be nice to have something to help you along the way..

Once again Samson.. Thank you

Tracy x

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:47 pm

Your welcome Tracy.

Tracy2gemini

Post by Tracy2gemini » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:30 pm

Hi Samson..

Just to let you know that I have now started to wear my pendulum as a necklace.. It feels very comfortable and I feel closer to it already.. however, I will be leaving it for a few days before I attempt to use it as I think we need to get to know each other so to speak.. (hope that doesn't sound too weired... lol) But I would like to thank you for all your advice again...

Will keep you informed..

Take Care

Tracy

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:10 am

No that doesn't sound weird or strange, & who knows maybe that might be the best thing u do with it, to become close to it before using it. Good move.

Return to “Hypnosis”