Pendulum

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:44 am

Wearing your Pendulum as a necklace is a very good idea and I don't think that it's strange either, you will do alright.

Tracy2gemini

Post by Tracy2gemini » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 pm

I've been wearing my pendulum for a few days now.. and the other day I was given a Donut green Jade pendant.. which is beautiful.

If I wear both are they going to conflict with each other?

Tracy

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:58 pm

I don't think that you will have problem with it, you can have both because they do two different jobs.

Tracy2gemini

Post by Tracy2gemini » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:32 pm

I have now been wearing my pendulum for a while now..

I changed the chain to a leather one as I did not want it catching on anything and breaking..

I am now finding it has started to work for me.. only slightly at first but it has got significantly stronger as the time has gone by..

I have decided to wear it permently and it actually feels quite comfortable and right to do so..

Tracy  x

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:25 pm

That is good to hear Tracy2gemini. Congrats.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:52 pm

Tracy2gemini wrote:I have now been wearing my pendulum for a while now..

I changed the chain to a leather one as I did not want it catching on anything and breaking..

I am now finding it has started to work for me.. only slightly at first but it has got significantly stronger as the time has gone by..

I have decided to wear it permently and it actually feels quite comfortable and right to do so..

Tracy  x
Tracy, You can wear them~?
I just bought one last spring... It does not work like my anuts does..lol
I mean it does but not like going crazy.. You can also change the chaine~? Just asking is all...  :)
Ñícolé

Tracy2gemini

Post by Tracy2gemini » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:55 pm

Don't know if it's ok to change the chain.. lol..

but I must admit since wearing it, it has worked better and stronger..

once I had changed the chain, I did re-charge it and it sems to be working ok...

I'm not really sure whether I have done wot you're supposed to do but it seems to have worked..

you've got me worried now.. :smt009

Tracy  x

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:23 am

Ladies, plz don't worry. Just do what u think is right & u will be surpised that it works.

saorsa

Using a pendulem

Post by saorsa » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:56 am

I have been using a pendulem on and off for several years. Here is a good article on the use..............
http://www.journey-to-self.com/pendulum ... ration.htm

ranter

Pendelum.

Post by ranter » Fri May 25, 2007 3:27 pm

Hello Tracy.
We cannot see you crying like this.I have had the same problem with the pendulum myself.Then a friend of mine gave me some enlightening advice.First of all Simpson is right.Make sure that your pendulum is clean.
When you are communicating via pendulum is important to realize that the answers are coming from your unconscious mind.  How you phrase the question is very important as the unconscious mind is very precise.  If it is in any way ambiguous then you would get wrong answers.

Usually when we ask questions to defend them are asking personal questions.  Our emotions become involved and they get in the way of the answers and they tend to answer instead.  That may be why you are getting wrong answers.

Do the following with pendulum and it may help.  Say "Source standing aside on all levels may I ask questions concerning".... whatever you want to talk about.  It gives you a yes answer then proceed.  If not it is better to leave it alone. Then start all your questions with the statement and the intent.... "Source standing aside on all levels"....and then step away as it were any emotional connection with the question.  You should then get better quality answers.  I know it is frustrating at first.  But if you persist and remove your personal involvement you will tend to get far better quality answers.
I wish you success.
Renter.
Become free of your problems and discover your true potential.

Return to “Hypnosis”