Question to Group

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

saorsa

Question to Group

Post by saorsa » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:51 am

Just curious. How many here have either had a past life regression conducted, or would like to have a past life regression done ?

And if you had or have "feelings" of your past life experiences ?

mistyblue_haze

i have had several past life readings

Post by mistyblue_haze » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:15 am

all were done by different people via email or message board. i was very surprised that the physical description that they were shown were similar to my current appearance. i.e. hair color, skin tone, hairstyle etc.  in fact sitting on my desk right now are 2 books on regression.

i would do a professional session in a heartbeat if it was within my financial means.

misty  :smt004
In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.

spookchild

Post by spookchild » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:39 am

I would do a past life regression if I were confident that I had the talent to go into that deep of a hypnotic trance, but I think I"d be wasting my time.

I do believe that I may have drowned in a past life, because I am terribly phobic about water, boats, the ocean, even swimming in a pool. As a result I have worked hard on learning how to be a good swimmer to overcome this fear. Unfortunately, the fear is completely irrational. I am a very skilled swimmer but I still get panicky at times even when just swimming laps in a pool. I also read everything I can about ships, rescues, being lost at sea, etc. It fascinates me and terrifies me at the same time.

Mer06854

Past lives

Post by Mer06854 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:32 am

I have not but would be interested in doing so.  It would have to be someoe i trust, as if, not a hoax, or someone with little experience.  The problem is how do you know its actually true?  Thats the only question I would have but definately open to exploring it

divnain

Post by divnain » Mon May 26, 2008 4:33 pm

Hello saorsa

In one trainig session , I tried past life regression & had a very little experience on ot say for 5 to 10 minutes. But, it's certain that I experienced it, & I will say that if some one practice it he / she will be able to grab more treasures from it, It basically needs patience & experience while conducting this. Because if you are not experienced than you may leave your client / patient in his / her past life & that may impact his / her present life.  So you must go slowly & steadly in this direction like go in past life for 5 minutes , experience it than successfully come back in present, than similarly you may extend your time to 10 minutes , 15 minutes etc. Try not to bring negative things & experience from your past life but bring positive feelings to your present life.
                                                                                    Regards
                                                                                    Divnain Singh

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:34 pm

I was telling my husband about past life regression the other day,
I went through a regression by myself in one of my many lessons, I saw only the ending of that life, After telling him about it, I said to him I wonder what that big metal thing was that I hit my head on. A few minutes later, I turned the tv to the history channel and they were showing a documentry on old ships, how they were made and How each part worked,,

I found out what I hit my head on. A rudder controller.

There's my verification.

I think this experience was just to show me that I was here before, I will be here again, I have not gone deeper into that lifetime. But am curious about other lifetimes now,

Return to “Hypnosis”