Software applications

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nick234

Software applications

Post by Nick234 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:28 pm

I don't know if it's allowed to post links of certain products here, but feel free to delete my post if it is!

Google "Neuro Programmer", read up about it and download the trial. It's a very interesting software for selfimprovement. (Even the documentation is interesting by itself)

It didn't really have great effect on me regarding hypnosis, although I do think it has some great meditation presets!

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:45 pm

Thursday, I have been working on an Audio version of Self-Hypnosis for people who might be interested in trying it on them selves, but I have put it on hold for the time being and hope to get back with it as soon as possible.

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:30 am

Nice, look forward trying it out! Just take your time..

luvprincess

hypnosis

Post by luvprincess » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:02 pm

Where can i get hypnotized free?
God Bless!

la pere

Post by la pere » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:10 pm

i found a free hypnosis course at hypnosisdownloads.com its quite basic but its free

lazyboy

Post by lazyboy » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:22 am

I am not sure how effective is this kind of application in PC.

Anyone who has been using any great application can share here?

Appreciate. Thanks.
A Lazyboy want to change his life with Passion and Optimism. Is it possible?

yardsmart

Binaural beats

Post by yardsmart » Sun May 06, 2007 2:58 pm

Hi. I have been using a combination of binaural beats and subliminal messages while I sleep and during the day for periods of about an hour or two each. I have made the cd's myself using two programs. One is free and is called Audacity. It is an audio mixing program and is really easy to use. The other is Brain Sound Studio and cost me about $20.00 I think.(Cant really remember the exact price, but it wasnt to much) It is really easy to use as well. These cd's have helped me to fight my depression and anger issues with great success. I dont know if it is really hypnosis or not but it works for me! :)
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become."

Javant

Post by Javant » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:30 pm

Hi everyone I've just joined this forum.  I'm quite interested by brain entrainment.  I bought the Ultra Meditation CD series a while back.  All I experienced was relaxation and eventually got bored with listening to it....

I like the sound of the Neuro programmer software, seems quite comprehensive.  Might give that a go....

I'm a bit sceptical of subliminals though never found any proof that they actually work ?

Return to “Hypnosis”