Question for a profestional and experienced hynopherapist

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ligit

Question for a profestional and experienced hynopherapist

Post by ligit » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:01 pm

How can i learn to hynotise myself, especially if i want information from myself withing my unconcious and conscious part of my brain?

Aviendra

Post by Aviendra » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:16 pm

And as an add-on to that question...if you learn hypnosis...can you use that to learn self past life regression?

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:59 pm

And to answer your question Aviendra, I've never tried that to see if I could but I'll look into it.

Aviendra

Post by Aviendra » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:31 pm

Oh thanks! :) Any infomation you could share would be very much appreciated.

Dr.C.J.Jeyachander

Post by Dr.C.J.Jeyachander » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:21 am

Pranam,
             Every day we all enter in to hypnotic state while we go to sleep and also while we are comming out of sleep.

you want tips or you want a program

ligit

Post by ligit » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:08 pm

a program and a few tips on that would be great...thank you

ranter

Re: Question for a profestional and experienced hynopherapist

Post by ranter » Fri May 25, 2007 3:53 pm

ligit wrote:How can i learn to hynotise myself, especially if i want information from myself withing my unconcious and conscious part of my brain?
Hello.
There are a number of wonderful books by Dr.Bruce Goldberg on the subject's of self hypnosis and astral travel which can be very helpful to anybody interested in this area.
They're useful for both amateur and professional.
I hope this is of assistance to you.
Ranter
Become free of your problems and discover your true potential.

Jai001

A program

Post by Jai001 » Sat May 26, 2007 2:51 pm

Is there a program out there on how to hypnotize self that you can recommend?  You gave a book, but I thought you mentioned a program too.  Please advise.  Thank you
Forever,
Jai

ranter

Self Hypnosis Method

Post by ranter » Sat May 26, 2007 9:30 pm

Hi Jai001,
There are many programs out there, but none comes to mind right now thats quick simple easy and effective.
So I will give you a little program that I teach to my clients.
Create a comfortable environment for yourself.  Stretch back and relax. Breathe in gently and comfortably,and as you breathe out allow your eyes to close down nice and comfortably....and whenever you are ready ...take another nice deep breath...and this time as you breathe out...tell your body to relax...give your body permission to relax...and is you do so... you will notice the beginning of the surface tension starting to drain away from certain parts of your body as you give yourself permission to relax.

Now visualize or imagine a beautiful picture.  It can be anything you choose.  Describe it to yourself in one sentence.... and now let it go.
Now visualize or imagine another beautiful picture.  Described that yourself in one sentence and let it go.Again create another beautiful image in your mind.  Describe that to yourself in one sentence and let it go.  And now one more time, create another beautiful image in your mind.  Describe that to yourself in one sentence, and now let it go.

Now focus on the sounds you hear around you.  Pay attention to, and focus on just one in particular.Describe that to yourself in one sentence and now let it go.
Focus your attention on the new sound. Describe that to yourself in one sentence and let it go.
Focus on another sound.  Describe that yourself in one sentence and let it go.
And again focus on the sounds.  Focus on one in particular.  Describe that to yourself in one sentence and let it go.
focus on the sound again.  Focus on one particular.  Describe that to yourself in one sentence that go.

Now focus on your feelings.  You can focus on either your emotional or your physical feeling.  Focus on one particular.  Describe that to yourself in one sentence and let it go.Now focusing your feelings again.  Focus on one particular.  Describe that to yourself in one sentence and let it go.Again focus on a particular feeling.  Describe that to yourself in one sentence and let it go.Focus on another feeling.  Describe that keep yourself in one sentence and let it go.

You have done each one of those four times.  Now repeat exactly the same process.  But this time do each one three times.
Now do each one twice.
Now do each one once.

Now focus on the number three.  Visualize it ...see it in your mind.
Make it disappear. Do that three times.
Now focus on the number two would do exactly as above.
Focus on the number one now and again do exactly as above.

That should take you into a nice state of self hypnosis.

You may want to deepen it.
To do that repeat the following to yourself.
As I counted backward from 10 down to one.  I will allow myself to drift off into a warm and restful trance, just like drifting off into a  peaceful sleep for a well earned rest after a satisfying day.As I follow the numbers effortlessly I will drift deeper and deeper...down... down... down... and into the sanctuary of my dreams... where all things are possible... and where my dreams become reality.  

Practice that a few times.  Better still recorded it and listen to yourself.And allow yourself to follow the instructions from your own voice.  Speak softly and gently.Even better still put in some nice relaxing background music.you will then have your own personalized self hypnosis recording and I hope you enjoy.

After you have practiced a couple of times, it's a good idea to give yourself some positive suggestions with clear outcomes in mind to improve the quality of your life in some way.

Suggestions should be always stated in the present tense with positive intent.  There are two ways you can do it.  You can say for example... "how will it be when I am ,slim ,trim and brimmful of up energy in the very near future.
Or you can say I am now becoming slim trim and brimfull energy.

I'm not suggesting that you need to become slim.  I am merely giving it as an example.  You can modify it in any way you like to achieve any outcome you like providing it is positive and beneficial for you.  The reason it was stated in the present tense is that is the only way your conscious mind can computer respond to it.  The unconscious mind does not compute negatives.  For example there's no point in saying I am losing weight.  That is the same to your unconscious mind as a request for you to gain weight.  That is why so many people do not get the results they want with self hypnosis.
Their self hypnosis is fine.  Their stated outcomes to the unconscious mind are not.  Of course you will not make that mistake and you will get wonderful outcomes.

Now enjoy your new and wonderful resource.  Remember your unconscious mind is all powerful and it can achieve anything providing the request is stated in the way that it understands.

I wish you the very best,
Ranter
Become free of your problems and discover your true potential.

master4

Post by master4 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:29 pm

Hi Dr.C.J.Jeyachander,

I would love to get a program on hypnotic. Thanks in advance.

Return to “Hypnosis”