NLP

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chandrika s

NLP

Post by chandrika s » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:04 am

Hi admin and experts on the mystic board :smt006

Since NLP is akin to Hypnosis, is it possible to include this subject also as a subject for general discussion and education on mystic board

nlpman

Post by nlpman » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:13 pm

Yeah please include a heading for NLP.... there's a lot of us out there following the subject. I think the coverage on NLP is enough for it's own topic...
Going deep inside, turning inside out... Searching for fullfilment inside and out.

456marc

what's NLP

Post by 456marc » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:30 pm

What is NLP. I'm new to discussions on hypnosis and such and I'm seeing many references to it.

remusa

NLP

Post by remusa » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:45 am

I googled it and found that NLP stands dor Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Like marc, I don't know what it is. I, too, would like more information. :smt048

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:05 pm

NLP is a tool used by predominately psychologists and psychiatry where i come from.  I am unaware of it being a mystical  subject but would be interested in hearing why NLP should be part of Mystic Board.

I am very interested in your replies and look forwards to hearing from you.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

man1954

NLP

Post by man1954 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:15 am

Since NLP and hypnosis these days go hand and hand in fact it is almost impossible to discuss hypnosis with out NLP in some form coming into the discusstion.
looking to learn more, make some friends, and maybe find a partner that we can help each other on different projects

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:46 am

NLP has some neat parts for being able to read people better.  Seeing how they take info and process is visual, kinesthetic(sp) , auditory.  Then how to learn to communicate so people better understand.  Like, to be with someone who is auditory and only speak in see this,  did you view that, type conversations, is going to leave the auditory person out of the conversation/speech, sermon, etc.  To put a visual kid at the back of the class and the auditory kid at the front may not be the best.  To only have tell and no show in classrooms, leaves many of the kids behind.  
For mystical help, I am not visual.  I used to test pure kinesthetic, which is why I can't spell it.  So, to expect me to see entities on the other side, colors in auras, ain't gonna happen.  I feel them around and reach out and feel and can feel the presence.  With my skills I have learned to have a form of being visual, that I don't know how to explain, but it is done thru the spaciousness of the energy.  If someone is auditory and hears what is going on with energy, the crackling, the laughter, the tears, then it is good to work with people to get info. from an auditory place.  
Now, to do a reading as an auditory for a visual, the auditory may need to use speech that paces the visual person.  Speaking in seeing workds rather than hearing words.  
I once had a kite store.  A blind man came in to SEE the kites.  I would take them off the wall and SHOW them to him.  He was blind, but paced me visually.  I paced him back visully and spoke very graphically using see words so he could see the kites while he felt them.  The person who taught me NLP was in the back room of the store listening.  He ended up laughing because it looked and sounded so strange.
The blind man thanked me for doing that because most people didn't understand that he was trying to make a better connection with them since most people are visual.
It is more difficult to pace people on the net because you can't see the eye movements and hear their speech, but it does show in their writing.  One of the objects is to communicate in full representation, using visual, touchy/feely(see, I didn't have to spell the word) and auditory, then all are included.  
In doing meditation with others, I have had the facilitator speak only in visual words and I never accomplished what they wanted me to achieve.  I just couldn't see what they wanted me to.  
My therapist used NLP. In the hypnosis, as he would put me under, he used full rep. to take me down.  He would have me feel going down the stairs, or feel the air as we would fly places.  He was also a feely(yea, use the right word) person.  
I hope this helps.

man1954

NLP

Post by man1954 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:46 am

TOURBI
I just wish I could have put it as well as you did.
I know what you mean about feeeling engery I do it all the time when I am talking to some one on like Instant Message on Yahoo.
Also at times on there I can hear there voice even though I have never heard it before.
I have also found that most people like you and I with ability can not explan them for they do not fall into any knowed ability out there.
Mine I call A Knowing.
You showed like I was tring to point out that it is impossible these day to discuss hypnisos with out discussing NLP and that they use NLP in the act of putting people under hypnisos
looking to learn more, make some friends, and maybe find a partner that we can help each other on different projects

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:56 am

Yes, there is another part of being psychic.  Knowing.  It's like Santa comes down my crown chakra and leaves his bag.  It falls open and I know.  I know what was in the bag.  I then do my best to share.
Sometimes a guide will help if I don't get the info shared correctly.

man1954

NLP

Post by man1954 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:26 am

Any thing that helps a preson with ability to learn more about what they have and how to use it .
Then to share that information they have recieved with another in a way that the peron they are giving this information to better understand it I am for it.
NLP like hypnosis help the person with ability learn more about and help them to get greater understanding of there abilitys.
NLP also help them to convey the imformation they have recied to others in a format that others will understand better.
To me it is a tool that a person with ability would be a fool to ignore.
But like any other tool in the wrong hands it can cause problems.
A gun or a hammer are examples of other tools used corectly are great and used incorrectly are very bad.

thegirl

Post by thegirl » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:47 pm

I have been studying a lof about NPL and i love it! i'm using rapport techniques and always works

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:45 am

NLP methodology:

NLP changes emotional responses in given situations. it uses the clients imagination to transform negative feelings to positive feelings.

you sit with the client so that you can reach both hand... then you ask the client what resources they think they need in order to over come the unwanted feelings.
ie.. strength.. confidence.. and so on .. you then call these the resource feelings.
and what you are going to do is associate negative feelings with one hand and positive feelings with the other. you take them back to a negative event and
touch one hand to represent the negative feelings.. then you take them to a positive event ( resource feeling/ words) place your hand on the other hand to represent the
the positive feelings..
then with that being done you
then go back to the negative event and apply pressure to the positive hand
creating a physical link to the positive resource feelings.  have them take a snap shot of themselves with the good feelings in that event ( that was negative)
and so on..
this is just a short description of how NLP works.
you are replacing negative emotions with positive emotions
using touch, verbal commands and mental imagery

Do not try to do this technique with out being well versed in it. we all want to help others not make matters worse.

Ravenuriel~
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

MysticR

Free e-course on NLP

Post by MysticR » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:51 am

Recently I came across free NLP e-course from Michael Stevenson's. I found it very informative and easy to understand many concepts about NLP. Pls try it out if you are interested in learning NLP skills. You can register you self on his website for the free course.
freenlphomestudy.com/

MysticR

NLP Scripts-for conversational hypnosis

Post by MysticR » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:03 am

I am practicing using hypnotic language based on NLP techniques to speak to the Unconscious mind for self as well as subject. Do any one have any such commonly used conversational scripts or knows where can i get them. I am really interested in practicing and learning different ways of using conversational hypnosis using different patterns or mix of patterns.

MysticR

NLP

Post by MysticR » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 am

Recently I came across very interesting book on NLP, "The Big Book Of NLP Techniques_ 200+ Patterns & Strategies of Neuro Linguistic Programming"

If there was one really useful
book on NLP ...... it would be full of NLP patterns. Everyone who learns Neuro linguistic Programming knows the power of the patterns and strategies that employ the skills and knowledge of NlP. Whether you have just been introduced to the
basics, or you have mastered advanced material and patterns, this BOOK provides you with more than 100 patterns in a concise reference format.

Enjoy :)

Return to “Hypnosis”