Can you really CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS...?

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mr_David

Can you really CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS...?

Post by Mr_David » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:40 am

"They" say that the quality of our lives and whether or not we're happy is very much dependant on our present moment thoughts.  Our thoughts, or so we're told, are out "reality".

That being said... lately I have been having a very hard time with some issues.  I have a friendship/relationship with a female friend and how HAPPY I am is very much dependant on whether or not she calls me and essentially my dealings with this woman will dictate my day to day thoughts, and therefore, happiness.

I hate being like this.  I absolutly cannot stand the fact that my happiness is put into someone elses hands like this.  One think I know for sure, is that her happiness, or lack thereof is not dependant on me.

How can I escape this no-win situation.  I mean, she will never be "mine" and although we have spoken to each other about a "mutual" attraction, she is with someone else.

I am just HAPPY, when I'm around her and happy whenever anything in my life involves her.  be it a phone call, an email or whatever.

Can I use self-hypnosis to "treat" this hell I'm living through right now?  I am not exagrerating about this situation but getting my mind off of her and onto something more positive and related to "me" is very challenging.

Any help in my dealing with this?

Thanks in advance.

~ david ~

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:43 pm

it doesn't really matter what "they" say...as far as YOU are concerned.

What do you really think about it?

Is it true or not ?

Your real conviction will determine what YOU EXPERIENCE

Now the question is : WHAT DO I WANT TO EXPERIENCE? :)

If she happens to be with somebody else, then resolve yourself to think that in its own time and ways, somebody with whom there is mutual attraction, will come to you.Do not decide who it will be with accuracy, be open for changes and also for improvement. Life maybe has decided for someone better than the person you like at that moment. If the latter is true, then you are blocking that person to come to you.

In the meantime, it is a waste of energy and time to desire somebody else. Besides, in True Love there is no such things as "mine" and "thine" nobody owns the other...
Attachments
mypeace.jpg
mypeace.jpg (286.73 KiB) Viewed 6516 times
Stay Healthy,Holy,Humble and Hungry! :)

jarday

change your thoughts

Post by jarday » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:07 am

Mr David,
Change your thoughts and your change your life.

Send a message to the universe asking not for any particular lady but for a partner to make you feel happy, confident and secure.
toknowthefutureistobeguided

smooth

Post by smooth » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:58 pm

I have heard that the best thing to do from reading a book called "I release the magic" Oleh Pylypenko.. Wrote if there is a special person who you fancy,
and is already in a relationship or going out regularly with someone else.. It would not be healthy at any cost to desire that particular person.. You may
very well succeed, and with it bring some dire consequences.. A better way would be to affirm and say "I really admire that person, and that is the type of person,
I would love to have in my life" describing their qualities.. Then if that person still comes into your life, you have not done anything wrong..

I guess this is a safety catch..The author did also say that if you like someone, and they are available by all means make your wish.. Just make sure it comes
to you in a safe and perfect way.. This I can really relate to big time.. Affirming even writing down, everything happening for the highest good of all.. Being flexible..

Although different people have different ideas, with regards to freewill etc.

Mer06854

Post by Mer06854 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:40 am

Hi David:

You are in love with someone who is not available to you, very simple.  

We all want what we cant have.  If she truly wanted you she would be with you. Don't you want someone who wants to be with you and share the same feelings as you do. I am sure she is attracted to you.  It may go somewhere down the road, but do not allow someone else to decide you life for you,  live and live life fully. Its great she makes you happy, but why are you not happy and whole without her voice?

Think things through, we/I have all been here, and you will escape this, but do you really want to? that s the question you must ask, whats the payoff for you?

jarday

How's it going David?

Post by jarday » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:05 am

David,
Just wondering how things are with you now. Are you happy? What are your thoughts about this lady you held special thoughts for?

I'm wishing you all the best. Hope all your thoughts are happy thoughts. Hoping you are happy enough with yourself?
toknowthefutureistobeguided

divnain

Re: Can you really CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS...?

Post by divnain » Sun May 25, 2008 4:23 pm

Mr_David wrote:"They" say that the quality of our lives and whether or not we're happy is very much dependant on our present moment thoughts.  Our thoughts, or so we're told, are out "reality".

That being said... lately I have been having a very hard time with some issues.  I have a friendship/relationship with a female friend and how HAPPY I am is very much dependant on whether or not she calls me and essentially my dealings with this woman will dictate my day to day thoughts, and therefore, happiness.

I hate being like this.  I absolutly cannot stand the fact that my happiness is put into someone elses hands like this.  One think I know for sure, is that her happiness, or lack thereof is not dependant on me.

How can I escape this no-win situation.  I mean, she will never be "mine" and although we have spoken to each other about a "mutual" attraction, she is with someone else.

I am just HAPPY, when I'm around her and happy whenever anything in my life involves her.  be it a phone call, an email or whatever.

Can I use self-hypnosis to "treat" this hell I'm living through right now?  I am not exagrerating about this situation but getting my mind off of her and onto something more positive and related to "me" is very challenging.

Any help in my dealing with this?

Thanks in advance.

~ david ~
Hi David,
The Point is that you love a human who is not with you . You feel happy when she is around you either by way of a phone call or physically or by any way.You feel happy when anything in your life involves her.Yes you acn use self hypnosis to treat this situation, The message for your subconcious mind & soul is
1 " I feel happy , if she is happy "
2." She is happy with one she is living & so i am also happy in her happiness "
3." This is the grace of GOD that We Met, I am thankful to God for this "
4." No matter whereever she lives or Go , I know she is happy & So I AM"
5." I must have let her go.. even from my thoughts ( as she is happy in this )  so that both of us be happy in our lives "
6. " I know whenever she will have any need for me, GOD will show her a way to reach me "
7. " I am a positive person & so i must concentrate on more positive thought other than thinking for a single person "

Additionally you may involve your self in more creative & social activities where you would not have much time to even think for yourself & yes DON't USE DRUGS etc to overcome this, as they will harm you & your soul.

You may also practice yoga exercizes or atleast The Deeeeep Breath technique for inhaling & Exhailing you breath. This will benefit you immensely... Start Going to some Park or natural sorrounding every morning & evening & involve yourself with mother nature. Talk with nature, birds , plants & flowers there , you will see that they care for you
(-: & you will surely see the benefit.
              May Your soul & God help you to overcome :
                                                                Divnain, India

Return to “Hypnosis”