hypnosis causing dreams

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Thistle

hypnosis causing dreams

Post by Thistle » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:15 pm

:smt006 I'm interested in knowing if anyone else has had a similar experience. I got a hypnosis CD from rapidtransformations on self confidence and after I started using it I started having extremely vivid dreams. So vivid that when I woke up from the first one I was very startled to discover that I'd been dreaming.  Has this happened to anyone else? Thistle

divnain

Post by divnain » Mon May 26, 2008 4:19 pm

Dear Thistle,
Hypnosis doesnot induces dreams or dreams like situation. It is a science in which yous subconcious mind is trained to react in a particular situation in your desired way.

Regards

Divnain Singh

Barbaras Ahajustsde

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:15 pm

There's a good possibility that hypnosis has relaxed you to the point of you being able to remember your dreams, with more details.
I'm a big fan of BrainSync's Kelly Howell.  I haven't tried rapid transformations.  Hey, It could also be the brainwaves they use on their CD that are stimulating your mind.

I know I'm more peaceful and don't knee jerk in an argument anymore.  I'm calm and easy going since starting my hypnosis CDs.  I sure wished I would have more dreams, though! ;o)  I stick to each one for 6 weeks and refresh myself during the week after finishing them up.  Maybe I should try one of Rapid Transformations cd.  One never knows!

Barbara
I'm BACK! :o)

Return to “Hypnosis”