is this a case of distance hypnosis?

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

psihater

is this a case of distance hypnosis?

Post by psihater » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:29 am

I have been experiencing strange feelings since the time i joined college.In class, I noticed that I was being made to take saliva in more often.I was listening to this lecture.I sensed that a force was being applied(inside my head) to stop me from concentrating.I serendipitied that the boys were trying to invade my privacy.They knew my passwords by rote.I was under constant fear for 9 long months(in class).The boys were forcibly trying to channel feelings (that never existed) for them from me.It was both covert and overt.I banged the overt and the covert refuses to accept defeat.Something was being done to me in my chest area(possibly a strong draught of magnetic flux) too.The samething gets directed at different parts of my body.I asked some of my girlfriends to sit next to me.They refused to put me to discomfort. I had a lecture to attend.Some of my juniors who were outside laughed when I said to myself that they were my juniors.Were they able to read my mind? They didn't even know I was there.Is it possible to make my thoughts be heard or read by anybody even if they are not practising telepathy on me?How long does it take to learn telepathy? The imposter is able to plant dreams when I am asleep.Since Feb 2007,I have been hearing voices continually.The subhuman parasite that is harrassing me has got a pretty deplorable bevy of tones.Is this a case of artificial telepathy?Hand-held devices or computers with a multiplexer can do the trick. I am finding it difficult to keep anything confidential.Is it possible to know what has happened in the past through telepathy or can one be subjected to hypnosis(remotely)?He is using information to blackmail me emotionally. He knows every thought that goes through my mind.He has got no respect for time or space.He stalks me to no end.He is able to control functions on my mobile.He downloads stuff from the net and I have to pay for it.He has hacked my email account.Messages are getting deleted in reckless abandon.I got my credit card blocked.My password on jobsites have been locked.I am not able to break this chain of mind controllers from getting to me. He is able to control my physiological functions.He is able to make me fall asleep or take away all the sleep.He is able to block my imagination if I want to think differently.There are times when blows get conveyed to me.The other day the impact was direct (on my head) .The harrasser is able to touch me.It is just that he is not visible.What is incomprehensible is how he is able to cause pain internally and externally.How is this man able to locate my nerves (he twists my nerves if I give it back) how does he know my anatomy...he is able to tell my parts with precision.Is it possible to astral travel without being visible (to someone's house)?How is this man able to locate my house? He stops me from articulating when I want to (I just can't form sentences -nothing comes to my mind). I was at IBM.I had finished talking to a colleague of mine.Just then,I bumped into a person who repeated what went through my mind.I searched for the person but he wasn't there at the party hall.Is it possible to morph oneself into a different person and then show up/disappear? It will be really nice if you could tell me whether the things that I mentioned could be explained using hypnosis? who should i approach to stop this immediately?hypnotherapists and NLP practitioners are themselves rattled...all they do is pilfer money

Return to “Hypnosis”