Hypnotherapy

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Hypnotherapy

Post by swetha » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:21 am

Hypnotherapy
It uses hypnosis to treat chronic pain in a patient.Hypnotherapy should not be used as an alternative to being seen by your regular doctor. It should be utilized in conjunction with conventional medicine.It is usually used for giving theraupatic treatment to relieving pain or conditions related to one's state of mind.
Practitioners believe that when a client enters, or believes he has entered, a state of trance, the patient is more receptive to suggestion and other therapy.

The use of hypnotherapy has waxed and waned in its popularity for the treatment of various ailments over the years. It involves the art/science of altering the patient's subconscious mind as well as their physiology for the purpose of rendering a lasting change.
Hypnotherapy can either be used as an addition to the work of licensed physicians or psychologists, or it can be used in a stand-alone environment where the hypnotherapist in question usually owns his or her own business.
Some of the so called 'incurable' diseases have shown to be treatable with the mind-body (such as cancer, diabetes, and arthritis).

santosh

hypnotist hyd

Post by santosh » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:05 pm

any professional hypnotherapist in hyderabad?
May God bless all

santhosh.G

Post by santhosh.G » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 am

exactly the same question, i am also  interested to know the answer..however one name i can give you is pattabhiram.i have heard dr pattabhiram is renowned in the field.just try.

Return to “Hypnosis”