I get lost every time. Plz help

Learn and understand about Hypnosis. How it works, how to practice it etc.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Elgina

I get lost every time. Plz help

Post by Elgina » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:53 am

When ever go outside with family or friends, quite a time I get lost and detached from their company.I literally get separated from their company and they end up finding me and vice versa.  M I very dreamy or forgetful or aloof or something?

Please help :smt009

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:55 am

Please help

I am desperate to know the reason behind this.

Rachna

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 pm

try finding reasons as to why you get lost, and thus you get lost even more. i thing this is what you think - - why I get lost all the time. if this is what you are thinking while crossing a road, you may end up going one why while others with you will go some other way. you wonder hot you get lost and in the process you get lost. now see how it feels to read so many 'get lost's in a single reply.
I'm weird

skp

Getting lost

Post by skp » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Elgina, the first step towards healing is awareness of the problem and you are currently in the first step since you have identified that there is a pattern in you in which you get lost often.

Beliefs are the reason why we do have patterns in our life. At a young age it could have happened that you might have got lost a few times and your parents or somebody would have identified that you had this habit. You then believe this as an attribute of yourself which sinks deep into the subconcious mind. This then becomes your reality which means while travelling or in your day to day life, you tend to stray off from the company in which you are in and then you get lost due to some reason or the other. Then everybody repeats," See we told that you that this person always get lost". The subconcious mind is very powerful and holds all your deep beliefs and is a servant to those beliefs. It diligiently provides the same pattern again and again without your concious mind even being aware. This will have to be reprogrammed using hypnosis where affitmations like "I am always aware of the place I am in and my family and friends or whoever I go out with me are always with me when I need them". This will be repeated again and again for 21 days in hypnosis whic causes your neural pathways to be reprogrammed and this will not happen again.

Return to “Hypnosis”