New to Mystic and unsure if I'm posting correctly

Daily Horoscope for Cancer. See your daily horoscopes here before beginning the day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jes2222

New to Mystic and unsure if I'm posting correctly

Post by Jes2222 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:14 pm

I recently downloaded free software and I need to participate in the forum to eventually get my software unlocked... What I'm wondering is one I post my message must i send it somewhere or does the website automatically calculate everytime i post something.?...........If there is anyone who could help me with this I am so very greatful.. :smt002

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Hey and welcome to the site.

The site can seem a bit big at first, but if you follow the Heading of each sub forum, you will soon find the right place to post and interact.

we have made a sticky about the option for "Codes", which you find here

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=35057

Be aware that it is NOT we who ask you to post, but more give you an option to pay a software by sharing your knowledge, or by participate in a good way in the Forums Life.

As stated...each program has different req, and you find your post count on the left side of your post, in the box that display your name....it now show 3.

Be aware that for codes function each post as 1 credit...so if you get 25 post...then you can choose 1 program in that category...not all inside it.

Return to “Cancer - Daily Horoscope”