A ~*smile*~ especially for Rhutobello

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Evie

A ~*smile*~ especially for Rhutobello

Post by Evie » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:23 pm

An email that made me think Of Rhutobello, first.

Why God Created Dog and Cat

Adam said, 'Lord, when I was in the garden, you walked with me every day. Now I do not see you any more. I am lonesome here and it is difficult for me to remember how much you love me.'And God said 'No problem. I will create a companion for you that will be with you forever and who will be a reflection of my love for you so that you will love me even when you cannot see me. Regardless of how selfish or childish or unlovable you may be, this new companion will accept you as you are and will love you as I do, in spite of yourself.'

And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam. And it was a good animal. And God was pleased. And the new animal was pleased to be with Adam and it wagged its tail.

And Adam said, 'Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for this new animal.'

And God said, 'No problem. Because I have created this new animal to be a reflection of my love for you his name will be a reflection of my own name, and you will call him Dog.'

And Dog lived with Adam and was a companion to him and loved him. And Adam was comforted. And God was pleased. And Dog was content and wagged his tail.

After a while, it came to pass that Adam's guardian angel came to the Lord and said, 'Lord, Adam has become filled with pride. He struts and preens like a peacock and he believes he is worthy of adoration. Dog has indeed taught him that he is loved, but perhaps too well.'

And the Lord said, 'No problem. I will create for him a companion who will be with him forever and who will see him as he is. The companion will remind him of his limitations, so he will know that he is not always worthy of adoration.'

And God created Cat to be a companion to Adam. And Cat would not obey Adam. And when Adam gazed into Cat's eyes, he was reminded that he was not the Supreme Being. And Adam learned humility.

And God was pleased. And Adam was greatly improved. And Dog was happy.

And Cat didn't care one way or the other.   :smt003

P E A C E    :smt006
Evie

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:44 pm

And I must say I smiled a lot and is honored to be thought upon in such a good way :).....or maybe I was Adam :)

Evie

Post by Evie » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:52 pm

LOL....    You  represent   the  C.A.T   for sure!!!!   :smt007

I am truly L O V I N G   all your wonderful heart words of wisdom and
my smile is in appreciation for your candor and honesty.

You are a GOOD Grandpa!   :smt049    Thanks

Blessings to You! :smt003
Evie

Ps... I am partial to dogs  :smt002

oooops...  I just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum section. Should be in astrology humor and games...

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:55 am

ROFL!  Brilliant Evie !!

LibB

Post by LibB » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:12 pm

Sorry Girls and Guys, I'll have to read this next time. It's 1.11am and I'm getting up at 6.55am to get Brett ready for Kinder.
Speak soon.
Thanks Evie for keeping things around here cheery.
:smt003

LibB

Post by LibB » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:05 pm

Gem wrote:ROFL!  Brilliant Evie !!
Hi Evie, I've managed to read this and agree with Gem whole heartedy also you of course.
Love to all
Libby

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:45 am

Oh I love it! :)

Return to “Humour and Games”