Yet another game to play ;)

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:43 pm

Smiling and waving and opening Mystic Bazar.

Do you think we ever manage to sell a book? :)

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:05 pm

Answer:
Yes!!! :)

Question:

Do you believe wisdom is an accumulation of life lessons or something someone is born with?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:17 pm

I think it is a combination of it....there are many who are very wise....but let their Ego destroy it...and there are those who aren't that wise but their Ego make them look wiser....so in the end it is not the accumulate information that count...but how you present what you have :)

Wasn't that a bit deep?

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:34 pm

Answer:
LOL!

No :)

Question:
What is your favorite book?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:55 pm

Ohh I have several.....I think I must say Dune....because there was no "dead meat" in it.....but of course it depend on what one like...I am a S&F and Fantasy fan.
Another great book was the Company by Lithell about CIA from 1945 to 1990....that was a big book that gave me lots of thoughts :)

Have you ever listen to Audio books ?

Katie07

Post by Katie07 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:38 am

No, I have never listened to books on audio. I have heard friends say they love it because they don't have time to read and they can drive and listen. I take the time to read because it is relaxing to me. And I get so engrossed in stories that I would be scared to drive and listen. Dangerous.

Why do we find it so much easier to be open and honest in print but not face-to-face?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:21 am

Because we are sitting in secure surroundings and don't need the fear to be rejected, or smiled upon, from a person in front of you.....my thoughts though :)

On the other hand....it might also bring some danger...or not ?

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:27 pm

Answer:
Oh yes...I think it can be dangerous for those who seek dangerous things. But I think it's very healthy and helpful to be able to express yourself openly to a very diverse group of people and get feedback from thier experiance and wisdom. Of course you have to be willing to "learn" from it :) When you "share" wisdom in loving and concerning way...it's wonderful! :) It not only helps the person in need but makes you feel warm and fuzzy too! :)

Question:
What is your favorite breakfast food?
(can you tell I'm hungry?) :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:02 pm

Hmmm.....coffee and maybe a sandwich....if I remember :)

That can't be called healthy ..or what ?

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:07 pm

Answer:
LOL! Only healthy if you remember to eat it :)

Question:
How is your day going?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:23 pm

All in all the day goes fine....I sleep long...make some housework...lot of PC surfing as you see...start work at 5 PM and finish at 11 PM each day....home a bit before midnight....so I am not to bed before next day, this goes for 7 day a week  :) :)

Aren't it a fine way to destroy family life?

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:38 pm

Answer:
Staying busy keeps you young but I am sure it can interfere with family life too!

Question:
What are some good ways to help boost self esteem?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:01 pm

Welll here I might say something wrong......but it's my opinion....The best way to increase your self esteem is to realize that you aren't that important to the world.
By this your "goal for success" become lower, you have to learn to respect yourself..if you always do what your abilities allow you and learn to be pleased with that, whithout always saying....ohh I should have done more...if you start meditation where "big problems" are reduced to small because you have time to think them true.
And most of all...get rid of ...the "pride" that prevent you from solving thing....that don't allow you to take first step to solve an issue...that makes you go around and hurt yourself....so in short....love and respect yourself....but in a good way :)

hehehe better stop now :)

Do I win a Nobel Prize ? :)

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:20 pm

Answer:
Hehe...in my book you do! :) I always do appreciate the wisdom of those who have learned through time and experiance. Everyone has a different perspective on life having come from different parts of the world with different backgrounds. I think the combination of all those life lessons are AWESOME!

Question:

What colors do you find calming?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:44 pm

Hmmm it must be the warm one....not read...that make me angry like the bull....blue is to cold.....I think egg white(some yellow) is nice if you have many pictures/paintings because it promote those.

What is your favourite meal?

Return to “Humour and Games”