What do Women really want

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

What do Women really want

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:13 pm

So finally, the NEVER answered query got resolved....

Please do not assume that I am a Feminist.

My intention is Purely to help especially the MALE Members of the group in making life simpler for themselves and for their spouses.
Hope you would appreciate this.
This is bit long, please pardon me for that. BUT it surely worth your glance and those who can not go through the whole post, please scroll down to the letters marked BOLD in PINK.

"WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT?"

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a
neighboring Celtic kingdom. The monarch could have killed him, but was
moved by Arthur's youthful happiness. So he offered him freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer; if, after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death.

> > The question was: "What do women really want?"

> > Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable men and to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by the year's end.
> > He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everybody: the princesses, the prostitutes, the priests, the wise men, and even the court jester. In all, he spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer. What most people did tell him was to consult the old witch, as only she would know the answer. The price would be high, since the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.
> >
> > The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no alternative but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer his question; but he'd have to accept her price first. The old witch wanted to marry Gawain, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend!

Young Arthur was horrified: she was hunchbacked and awfully hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like a sewer, often made obscene noises, and had discolored pockmarked skin. He had never run across such a repugnant creature. He refused to force his friend to marry her and have to endure such a burden.
> >
> >
> > However, Gawain, upon learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur. He told him that nothing was too big a sacrifice in order to save Arthur's life and preserve the Round Table. Hence, their wedding was proclaimed, and the witch answered Arthur's question: "What a woman really wants is to be able to be in charge of her own life."
> >
> > Everyone instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would be spared. And so it went. The neighboring monarch spared Arthur's life and granted him total freedom.
What a wedding Gawain and the witch had! Arthur was torn between relief and anguish. Gawain was proper as always, gentle and courteous. The old witch put her worst manners on display and generally made everyone very uncomfortable. The wedding night approached: Gawain, steeling himself for a horrific night, entered the bedroom. What a sight a waited!
The most beautiful woman he'd ever seen lay before him! Gawain was astounded and asked what had happened. The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her (when she'd been a witch), half the time she would be her horrible, deformed self and the other half, she would be her beautiful maiden self.
> >
> > Which would he want her to be during the day and which during the night?
> >
> > What a cruel question!
> >
> > Gawain began to think of his predicament. During the day a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his home, an old spooky witch? Or would he prefer having by day a hideous witch, but by night a beautiful woman to enjoy many intimate moments?
> >
> > What would you do? What Gawain chose follows below, but don't read on until you've made your own choice...............
> >

> > . . . . . . . . . . . Noble Gawain replied that he would let her choose
> > for herself. Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time because he had respected her and had let her be in charge of her own life.

May the peace prevails between the couples......."Amen"

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:00 pm

I like that story.....And its probably true,to be in charge of our own life,among other things.....Because we are all different so we want different things.

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:05 pm

Money. That's what I hear anyway. hahaha.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:18 pm

thats a nice one...but this is a question which can get all women thinking:)

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:59 am

I like that story! :)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:29 pm

I wanna sit on Santa's lap and make 3 wishes, rotflmbo... :smt003
Waves to the gang~!!
:smt006

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:13 am

Hi, Nicole, missed you heaps, good to see you back my friend.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:09 am

Samson wrote:Hi, Nicole, missed you heaps, good to see you back my friend.
It's great to see you to my friend~!!  :smt006

Return to “Humour and Games”