All about Taureans!

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

m_b_mahapatra

All about Taureans!

Post by m_b_mahapatra » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:39 pm

A big HALLO to all you beautiful people out there! Howz life treating you? I am here to share some of my views regarding the sunsign Taurus!
     I believe that Taureans are much misread n misundersood as materialistic people who are hard-headed! The fact however is that they are people who have an ocean of emotions underneath a very cool exterior; they only reveal this to their loved ones! They are ones who feel very deeply about things! They are unbelievably romantic, passionate n devoted to their beloved! Once a committment is made it is kept even in the most impossible of situations! They just don't give up, be it in any arena.......career.........romance.........marriage! Marriage is sacred to Taureans! They never leave anyone in the lurch, n unfortunately they are the ones who are betrayed! They have a very simple n undying faith in GOD and his ways!  
     Taureans are interested in money not because they greedy and hankering for it, but beacause money is a source of security n they usually want to save for a rainy day!
     Career-wise they do best in any position where qualities of trust, loyalty,committment  n dedication are concerned. They have a prosperous future in the following fields: Banking, Insurance, Administration, Commerce, Music, The performing arts, Horticulture, The healing arts, Spiritualism, Philosophy, Perfume industry, Any business, Tourism, Hospitality, Cooking, Interior designing, Architecture and Counseling.
     Thats it for now guys! I hope you agree to what I have mentioned above! Do let me know if you feel that this is true n correct! Do feel free to share any of your opinion(s)!
     OK THEN!  BYE FOR NOW!   :)

Return to “Humour and Games”