What are u thinking at this moment??

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:30 pm

{{{{{{{{{{Marco}}}}}}}}}}}

I am so sorry to hear you are unwell and can understand that you may be feeling let down, hurt and angry and are taking it out on those you can, but here you are among friends and I would have thought that you might have chosen to tell us long before this and in some other way than blurting it out in such a sudden manner here? Your feelings are very clear in your post, and that makes me very sad.

Many psychics have their own personal code of ethics and do not delve, dig, invade, view, read, give or offer what they can see and feel unless the person actually gives permission or requests a reading. Others block the input of knowledge unless they decide to turn it on. Imagine if I allowed my senses to tune into every single post I read or every single member behind the post? I would not be able to cope with real life, so I try to block out what I sense and feel until given permission.

It would be very rude, illegal and totally unprofessional of any psychic, not just me, to try and diagnose or give any kind of medical information or advice, especially over the internet or in any kind of reading. So perhaps as Samson said you might re-think your recent comments and owe some people an apology or even one kind thought.

I would be more than happy to help you or anyone in any way, I can add you to my reiki and crystal healing list if you so wish, but again, I need to be given permission.

Many blessings to you Marco xxxx

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:42 am

MarcoAZS wrote:Im thinking how many fake psichics are in this world and how come no one in this board noticed I have cancer for more than 6 months
Marco, that is a really wrong thing to say, how come u urself a psychic don't tell stuff to others, how do u expect others to tell to u, or for that fact even read u without ur permission.

Now u know that I am a rather blunt person, & can't talk as diplomatically or with finesse as the others have, but u really need to take that back & apologise to what u have said, beacause it is rude & wrong on even ur part, u say u are more enlightened & wise than others, I agree with most of ur other posts, but this is plain wrong.

& u urself told me that u don't have much time to come here, how can u expect ppl to remember u & read for u here, if u aren't here much or don't talk at all or even ask? not everyone is like me who doesn't think or care how others feel & say what they know without w8ing for permission. I will just drop by, talk to u & make u talk even if u are busy with something else, tell me how many other ppl u know can do that to u?

it may seem like I am going off-topic to u, but if u think about what I am saying u will understand.

Take care, & I will pray for ur wellbeing, remember to buzz me when u are on.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:56 pm

I'm thinking I missed all of this, and all of you sooooooo much!!

You guys rock. Congrats on the weight loss Nicole, it's not an east thing to do.

peace,
blackcat

P.s. Vishwas i went to your profile page and left you a message. :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:46 pm

i am wondering when will I get my next vacation:)

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:35 pm

I'm thinking how I miss all my friends here.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Samson wrote:I'm thinking how I miss all my friends here.
Smoochies..lol

Hmm, remember this Samson~?? Ha-Ha~!!!

Hope you are well and doing great...  :smt006

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Hi Nicole, yeah I remember, I'm fine and working hard and hope to be chatting with you soon.

Samson.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:41 pm

Samson wrote:Hi Nicole, yeah I remember, I'm fine and working hard and hope to be chatting with you soon.

Samson.
That will be nice, it's been a long time...  :smt064

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:53 pm

I am thinking i have had one of those days *sigh* :(

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:57 pm

suzisco wrote:I am thinking i have had one of those days *sigh* :(

Noooooooooooo~!!
Come here you~!!

((( SuzieQ ))) :smt003

Hows that hug'yeah's LoL

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:16 pm

Oh thanks for the hug Nicole its made the rest of my day bearable.  A hug back and i hope your well?

Yesterday i could smell my grandma's perfume all evening, when i went out with my family, i didn't get very far as i got a serious flat tyre.  Think some one was trying to tell me something?

Today my whole day was made up of lots of little incidents that stopped me from my primary aim.  I was so frustrated by it all.  Good thing was that the people i interacted with were really nice and the nice man at the tyre place fixed my hubbies tyre for free and i got a discount on the wrecked tyre from last night.

So i think i am off to bed now, that way i can just go to sleep and perhaps i will get a decent nights sleep?

Any insight would be good.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:28 am

suzisco wrote:Oh thanks for the hug Nicole its made the rest of my day bearable.  A hug back and i hope your well?

Yesterday i could smell my grandma's perfume all evening, when i went out with my family, i didn't get very far as i got a serious flat tyre.  Think some one was trying to tell me something?

Today my whole day was made up of lots of little incidents that stopped me from my primary aim.  I was so frustrated by it all.  Good thing was that the people i interacted with were really nice and the nice man at the tyre place fixed my hubbies tyre for free and i got a discount on the wrecked tyre from last night.

So i think i am off to bed now, that way i can just go to sleep and perhaps i will get a decent nights sleep?

Any insight would be good.
I have a very good insight indeed~!!
I will share this with you on yahoo my little birdie...
in the mean time not to fret, all good...
Love yeah my friend...
:smt051

koorirose

Post by koorirose » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:46 am

i am thinking that for now and not enough i am grateful, for me and what i have got no i aint no millinore the exact oppiste i struggle from week to week, and i have never had more than a few days to myself for the last 14yrs (single mum to 2 kids 14 & 12)

but for once i have a pretty decent life i dont drink and drug anymore i have been off the giggas for nearly 1 year

i am in ok health

and for once i am grateful for being me and really mean it (go feigure)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:37 pm

koorirose wrote:i am thinking that for now and not enough i am grateful, for me and what i have got no i aint no millinore the exact oppiste i struggle from week to week, and i have never had more than a few days to myself for the last 14yrs (single mum to 2 kids 14 & 12)

but for once i have a pretty decent life i dont drink and drug anymore i have been off the giggas for nearly 1 year

i am in ok health

and for once i am grateful for being me and really mean it (go feigure)
koorirose,
This is wonderful news...
I'm so happy for you.. 2 more months will be a year for me as-well for not smoking.. It's a struggle is right~!!
But it's all in the mind and just keeping busy, then you know it another day past.. WoOoHoOo~!!
Congrats sis~!! and for everything else you said to about your life...

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:26 pm

nicole... u need to help me get abhi off smoking:))

Return to “Humour and Games”