Three Men's Lunch

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Three Men's Lunch

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:52 am

[/b]

There were 3 men working on a bridge that was to built above the Grand Canyon. They were an Englishman , an American and an Irishman. One day, they sat down to lunch and see what they got. The Englishman opened his lunchbox and said:"Vegemite sandwhich again! If I get vegemite sandwich again tomorrow I'll throw myself off the bridge." The American opened his lunchbox and said:" Pork chops and apple sauce again! If I get Pork chops and apple sauce tomorrow I'll throw myself off the bridge." The Irishman opened his lunchbox and said:"Orhhhhhhh.....!!! Mashed potatoes again! If I get mashed potatoes tomorrow I'll throw myself off the bridge." The three men finish their lunch and get back to work.
The next day, as they sat down to lunch again, they did the same thing. The Englishman opened his lunchbox and it was a vegemite sandwhich. He said:"So long guys." and threw off the bridge. The American opened his lunchbox and it was pork chops and apple sauce. He said to the Irishman:" So long dude." and throws himself off the bridge. The Irishman opens his lunchbox and it was mash potatoes. He throws himself off the bridge.
At the three men's funeral. Their wives were weeping. The Englishman's wife cried:"I don't understand. If he told me he didn't like vegemite sandwiches I would have given him something different." The American's wife said:"I don't understand. I though he liked pork chops and apple sauce. If he had told me I would have given him something different." The Irishman's wife cried and said in a soft voice:" I don't understand. He packs his own lunches."

qwertyabcabc

Post by qwertyabcabc » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:22 pm

good one !!

jennifercrowe

Post by jennifercrowe » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:02 pm

good one

Return to “Humour and Games”