BOY TOYS AND CHILD SUPPORT

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

BOY TOYS AND CHILD SUPPORT

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:30 am

An 8 year old boy walks home from school each day past an 8 year old girl's house. One day as he is passing by, carrying a football, he can't resist taunting the girl. He holds up the football and says, "See this football? Football is a boys game, and only boys can have a football!".

The little girl runs into the house and cries to her mother, "I want a football!"

Being a woman of the 90's, her mother runs out and gets her one. The next day the girl is waiting for the little boy and he rides up on his bike. She holds up the football,"Nah Na Nah Nah".

The little boy angrily points to his bike and says,"Oh yeah, well this is a boys bike and only boys get boys bikes and you can't have one!"

She runs in to mom and the next day is waiting for him on her new boys bike. The little boy gets furious and pulls down his pants, and pointing to his most private of parts says, "Look, only boys have these and your mom can't buy you one!!!"

The next day he walks by and asks her, "Well, I guess I showed you!"

To which she promptly pulls up her dress, points to her parts and proclaims, "My mother tells me that as long as I have one of these I can have as many of THOSE as I want!"

Father: "When you go back to your Mom's tonight, give her this envelope and tell her that since you are now 18, this is the LAST check she'll ever see from me for child support. Then, stand back and watch the expression on her face."

Daughter: "O.K."

Later.......
Daughter:” Mom, Dad asked me to give you this envelope. He said to tell you that since I'm now 18, this is the LAST child support payment he'll ever have to make to you. Now I'm supposed to stand back and watch the expression on your face."

Mother: "Next time you visit your father, tell him that after 18 years I have decided to inform him that he's not your father. Then, stand back and watch the expression on HIS face."

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:06 pm

Very Funny

Thanks

Rhian

Post by Rhian » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:09 pm

They are great.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:21 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
THank you!!

Return to “Humour and Games”